ADVERTISEMENT

Some Lanier smoke?

I just don't see or believe the possibility of Jaxson Robinson to Kansas or to Arky!! I think it's a ploy by "his people" to boost a possible NIL deal, if needed!

Kansas already has THREE starters for next season (Dickinson/ Adams/ Harris). They currently have THREE top transfers for 24/25 in the SG/SF positions. Their TWO incoming freshmen are a post and Rivals #39 sg/sf. If Robinson went there, he is comparable to Griffen in stats/ height/ position. So I don't see the fit.....

Arky has TWO starters nailed down (Aidoo/ Davis), leaving Z/ Thiero/ Richmond/ Knox/ Wagner/ Fland fighting it out for the other three positions. If Robinson would go to Arky, their starters would possibly be PG-Wagner, SG-Davis, SF-Robinson, PF-Thiero, C-Aidoo. That leaves Z, Fland, Knox and Richmond on the bench. So, if Calboy has changed compared to his last 15-years at UK of starting a newbie, Cal has NEVER had a team that he didn't start at least one Freshmen! There is less competition for Robinson at Arky versus Kansas or UK.

I think his main plan is to be draft bound #1, return to BYU #2, transfer to UK #3, pro route somewhere else #4, transfer to another school #5. I only think #5 would be a higher priority option IF some school gave him a OMG 😲, Osobor neighborhood kind of a NIL deal!!

So Matt Jones doesn’t know the difference between Chaz and Ansley?

What does he know about football then?!!!

Poplar visiting Villanova then heading to Oregon. Noticed that Robinson was measured at 6-4.75 without shoes? Is that right? Said that he performed pretty well in guard drills. So Robinson, Chandler and Brea looks like similar players size wise and can score. If no Robinson, will Brea and Oweh interchange at the three? Or will Brea go two and Oweh three?

Reactions: JASUN74
Poplar visiting Villanova then heading to Oregon. Noticed that Robinson was measured at 6-4.75 without shoes? Is that right? Said that he performed pretty well in guard drills. So Robinson, Chandler and Brea looks like similar players size wise and can score. If no Robinson, will Brea and Oweh interchange at the three? Or will Brea go two and Oweh three?
Robinson is starting to look more and more like he is draft or Kansas bound

I've heard it on good authority that Jaxson Robinson is seriously considering Arkansas and …
Has that ever happened before? That a player left School A, went to School B, then went back to School A?

Wild if it happens. I realize it’s a new coach, but still. I guess the portal is going to be creating some wild times.

I think ya likely get Chaz. I’ve been traveling, so perhaps this is known. But figured I’d drop in. From a brief conversation I had last night, this seems to be the case, I’m told he is a really good kid.
Appreciate you sharing! I know you’ve shared accurate stuff in the past so this is great to hear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT