ADVERTISEMENT

Some Lanier smoke?

Still waiting on your proof I said I didn’t want Lanier
You've disrespected the kid at every turn, and even mocked the idea that he's capable of averaging 13/game here.

So if you do want him, that's fine, but it's clear you think he's incapable of being a standout player here.

By the way, your posts read a lot like another impish poster who posts here all the time. I bet you are that guy.

You've disrespected the kid at every turn, and even mocked the idea that he's capable of averaging 13/game here.

So if you do want him, that's fine, but it's clear you think he's incapable of being a standout player here.

By the way, your posts read a lot like another impish poster who posts here all the time. I bet you are that guy.
Should be easy for you to repost me saying that until then I’ll just laugh at you wanting attention

I may be wrong, but I would rather put my chips on him for one year vs 95% of the portal talent and 100% of the incoming HS guards. He may have a lower ceiling than some, but he also has a much higher floor than them. That is what we need,
For the record I wasn’t disputing, I was sincerely asking.

That's exactly what I was wanting to know before I read your post. It seems that NIL could be that problem that causes a chemistry issue among the team. I've worried about that since this started. Heaven knows we don't need that, because we've had chemistry issues before.
I'd suggest they start adapting to such realities.
If their dreams come true they will be on teams with all kinds of pay disparity.
Everyone doesn't get a max deal and some will only get the minimum.

Nah. I actually think he's a Cal disciple. He's butt hurt his guy is gone. Cal fan, not Kentucky fan. I saw it with IU fans after Knight. Now he's stuck with UK swag he doesn't want. So he just comes here to poo poo anything remotely good about post-Cal Kentucky. Just a wet sandwich. That's my non-expert opinion.
His post history during and after our post-season struggles made it clear he's a CNH. Indeed, a ranking member of that club.

He also says things like "facts matter" while ignoring facts contrary to his viewpoint. All in all, a miserable poster.

Last edited:
He can only piss people off if they give him attention. Skip over his post and do not respond to him, if everyone does that, eventually he will go away (hopefully).
The guy has as much right to be here as anyone, and as much right to express his opinions
He doesn’t bother me a bit TBH. And while I don’t agree with his posts…some of them do make one think a bit
easiest thing though…if you don’t like what he has to say then skip it or put him on ignore

The guy has as much right to be here as anyone, and as much right to express his opinions
He doesn’t bother me a bit TBH. And while I don’t agree with his posts…some of them do make one think a bit
easiest thing though…if you don’t like what he has to say then skip it or put him on ignore
I agree with this sentiment but Moses doesn’t toe the line he crosses it. He is just here to stir shit up

His post history during and after our post-season struggles made it clear he's a CNH. Indeed, a ranking member of that club.

He also says things like "facts matter" while ignoring facts contrary to his viewpoint. All in all, a miserable poster.
I agree with your opinion but I'm sure most people like me have no idea what CNH means. Whatever it is, it is not a well known acronym.

Reactions: NociHTTP
tenor.gif

moses he scored that in a glorified scrimmage. he put 19 points a game and is rated higher last year per possession than our own antonio reeves. I am curious are you a kentucky fan or someone who just trolls for shits and giggles.

It's strange that you don't really hear much about Poplar. I don't even know the schools he's really interested in.
Agreed. I like his game with what we have, better than Lanier. He has the crazy athleticism to just get a shot on a super athletic team.

Pair Brea and Chaz together and you have the best 3pt shooter and the best scorer in the country on the court.
I've heard it on good authority that Jaxson Robinson is seriously considering Arkansas and KU should he return to college. Maybe that's to raise NIL #'s but some analysts believe it could be to improve his scoring off the dribble and attacking the basket.

• Wow
Reactions: BlueSince92
I've heard it on good authority that Jaxson Robinson is seriously considering Arkansas and KU should he return to college. Maybe that's to raise NIL #'s but some analysts believe it could be to improve his scoring off the dribble and attacking the basket.
As bad as this is to say, I'd rather have Jaxson stay in the draft than end up at Arkansas or Kansas. Everyday it seems more and more unlikely that UK is the destination.

That good authority is that random guy on KSR board and even he doesn’t fully believe it. The draft is the biggest threat for Robinson and uk

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
What good authority if you don't mind?

All I have seen about Arkansas is their fans trolling and making things up on Twitter, then other's take it and run with it.

Of course, it could be true. University of Cal at Fayetteville needs bodies too. Haven't seen anyone credible report it though.

As bad as this is to say, I'd rather have Jaxson stay in the draft than end up at Arkansas or Kansas. Everyday it seems more and more unlikely that UK is the destination.
That the option to me. The NBA or Kentucky. Kansas he would be the 7th guy and Arkansas he already has bad blood there. He would be the guy here and get all the touches he wants. But if I were pope I would be trying to get poplar for a visit or lock that down. He needs to get one of the 3 of Robinson/laneir/poplar.

I do skip them, BUT when people quote him, it spotlights his post and causes me to see them. And he doesn't have a right like everyone else, NOTHING he post is informative or has any substance at all. Are you kin to him ? Funny though, MANY (over15) posters agree with me, YOU are the only one defending him, so,,,,,,,, Usually when the majority is in agreement, the facts are pretty clear.

I thought he got hurt last year and went from having a great year to a bad one.
No doubt, that was just what soem Miami fans told me. They said he will look unreal and then look like he never played basketball some games. I would still want him here if he ends up being the only option

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT