ADVERTISEMENT

So it was just something in Leary's eye according to Coach Stoops in the postgame interview

Lets hope he doesnt get cheap shot to head like Bama did LSU QB tonight
Ah. Saw the highlight. He hit him high with essentially his facemask, not the crown. He was high bc he was upright bc he was going for the ball. It wasn’t late at all as he hit him at release way before the arm motion was even finished.

If you want to throw a new era helmet to helmelt targeting then maybe if you’re taking the most literal interpretation…. But it wasn’t a cheap shot or late imo

Reactions: KYCAT78
Everyone in Boothe and Sterator the rules official thought it was.
Well I saw it and I thought it was a good football play that should not have been penalized. In real time the defensive player was at full speed 4 feet from the QB when he released the ball. Not enough time to avoid contact. Just my opinion, but, I am 67 and we would have celebrated that play in my day.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Watching how he was acting and giving several people handshakes with his throwing hand after the game, I feel better about him being ready to go next week for Bama.
Pretty sure it was the lick to the head that sidelined him.....blurred vision in one eye.

Concussion????

Reactions: catben
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT