ADVERTISEMENT

Snoop Dogg: "I'm giving up smoke".

Snoop Dogg Yes GIF by The Voice

I thought he did that a while back when he became Snoop Lion or some such crap. He must need some exposure or something.

Reactions: chroix
Exactly as others have said, doesn’t mean he’s not getting high. It’s like saying I quit drinking beer, doesn’t mean you’re not drinking just not beer.

Smoking is the least healthy way to do it. I only smoke at night or in the afternoon if nothing is going on during the weekend. That being said, I always prefer gummies, the buzz and the sleep.

I need to hit my doc up though because my card is good but I need another script so I can get some gummies. Problem there is I have 4oz of fire to burn through and I don’t really want to pay the annual $175 until I need weed and gummies.

What a conundrum. Good news is, as long as your card is good you can still possess not that anyone here cares either way.

Beginning of an ad campaign. He has a line of edibles coming out to the West Coast dispensaries.

But like rogue said, smoking is just not my preferred method anymore. I tend to think anyone still burning leaf is doing it for the pageantry and optics. So many other ways to partake now.

Reactions: roguemocha
Beginning of an ad campaign. He has a line of edibles coming out to the West Coast dispensaries.

But like rogue said, smoking is just not my preferred method anymore. I tend to think anyone still burning leaf is doing it for the pageantry and optics. So many other ways to partake now.

I sometimes think back to when my friends would slobber a blunt for 2 minutes, practically dripping with saliva, unwrap it and reroll it with weed in it, and we'd have no problem smoking it.

Like you wouldn't let your friend spit in your mouth for $100.. why the hell was this a thing? Lol.

I do enjoy the immediacy of smoking’s high. I’d rather have the gummies though as you can pop one, do your evening routine, clothes, food, shower up, etc and by the time you sit on the couch to relax 😎

The man is all about marketing. He knows how to get paid and people talking haha. I saw everything from he has cancer to putting out edible, and the man is promoting an outdoor stove.

Best thing I've ever done was give up weed and cigs. Been some months now and I'm better for it. Clear head for a change. I needed to do it as I was a 30+ year smoker that was developing heart issues. I'm not advocating for prohibiting it, though. It does wonders when used in moderation.

Reactions: BlueTick2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT