ADVERTISEMENT

Sluggercatfan

Very sad news. If I remember correctly his wife and daughter had significant health problems.

Very sorry to hear this. He was a wonderful person and really good poster here for the entire time I’ve been here. Prayers to the family and his friends. I know we’re not promised another minute in this world but sure hate hearing when the good ones pass. You have a good journey my friend.

Reactions: Soupbean
Sorry to hear that. He and I had a few disagreements, but he was also a very fair and respectful. RIP slugger

He did. All through the 90’s and early 2000’s his family and my wife and 4 sons tailgated at all uk home games. Orange lot when there was grass. We had great fun and made lots of great memories. I will miss him dearly.
Sorry about the death of your friend. I haven't been a member here very long but have surfed here for what seens like forever. I always enjoyed his posts. Seemed like a straight shooter who never caused any waves. My prayers go out to the Family.

Sorry about the death of your friend. I haven't been a member here very long but have surfed here for what seens like forever. I always enjoyed his posts. Seemed like a straight shooter who never caused any waves. My prayers go out to the Family.
Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT