ADVERTISEMENT

Sierra Canyon 🤔

Cowtown Cat

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2015
Cowtown, Kentucky
They’re playing on ESPIN right now. Every single one of their players are wearing disposal masks and they all have them pulled down under their chins. All this while actually on the court playing! What the hell is this and why are they wearing them ineffectively?! One of the most absurd and bizarre things I’ve seen in a long time.

They’re playing on ESPIN right now. Every single one of their players are wearing disposal masks and they all have them pulled down under their chins. All this while actually on the court playing! What the hell is this and why are they wearing them ineffectively?! One of the most absurd and bizarre things I’ve seen in a long time.

Haha, yeah I mentioned this in Zags/Bama thread. Most ridiculous of things. People have lost their minds.

It is a sweat band for the chin I guess.

Last edited:
#ThanksJoeBiden
#BlameTheLibs
#TrumpDontWearMasks
#ProjectYourPoliticalAgendaIntoMyPost

Let’s make an even trade, DJ to us and James kid to whoever wants that circus and we’ll call it even.

Am I crazy or are the patrons drinking beer? If so seems odd for a high school game.

Yeah a seen a Bronny James highlight dunk and had to rewind it because I was like why Tf does he have a mask on?

They all have shooting sleeves and 75 other acxerories too. Who cares? Oh wait, polititards get triggered by masks, I forgot. 🤡

That’s the thing, this shouldn’t be political. It’s common sense. What are the masks doing? Absolutely nothing.
It is political and thats why you care so much about what random HS kids wear. Yall stay melting down about masks because the people who control you politicized them just like they politicized covid... on and about 80% of posts on CI.

It is political and thats why you care so much about what random HS kids wear. Yall stay melting down about masks because the people who control you politicized them just like they politicized covid... on and about 80% of posts on CI.

Lol, no, if they were wearing the mask on their mouth/nose it wouldn't be funny. This was a group of kids running up and down the court with an accessory on their chin. No different than if they played the game with cowboy hats on.

Idiocracy level stupidity. Hilarious to see anyone have a take other than “that’s really stupid” lol.

Imagine people not seeing the difference in “why are they wearing masks?” and “wtf are they wearing masks ON THEIR CHINS” lol

Last edited:
Wut? We just think it’s beyond ignorant. I mean, if you’re going to wear them, at least wear it correctly. Personally, I don’t see any need to wear them, whatsoever, period. Just a bunch of virtue signaling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT