ADVERTISEMENT

Sharpe Enrolled in Summer and Fall Classes

All this is doing is setting up for people to be more upset when he leaves, information like that is going to make it even worse
Category 5 shitstorm if/when he leaves. I've said all along I'll be pissed if he does, but waiting to see what happens before losing it. I was sure he'd play THIS year and then leave. Dunno, still can't say I expect him to be back but it would be one nice surprise.

If he’s promised at Top 5 pick he’d be dumb as hell to come back.
Agreed. Who’s to say he’s going to be promised to go that high? There’s a bunch of good guards and wings making the jump into the draft this year. I personally want as many quality guards/wings to enter as possible. Might slide Sharpe down the ladder that much further.

Not getting my hopes up, but coming back and having a chance to be the number one pick is pretty special. Have to figure a player not only gets paid more but is more marketable as the number one pick.

Three thoughts...

1. Cal should beg for Sharpe to return. Beg. Plead. Bargain.

2. Why would Sharpe do this if he wasn't likely returning? Seriously, if he was gone there is literally no reason to enroll in Fall classes, much less Summer

3. If he doesn't return this is just another reason this whole thing was handled terribly. Whoever leaked to Tucker, why do it if there is a chance he doesn't return? Just makes it that much worse and another reason for BBN to get pissed off for getting their hopes up.
If Sharpe thinks he has a 1% chance of returning, may as well go ahead and enroll and keep that option open. All it tells me is he is less than 100% certain to be gone.

And yes, if/when he leaves, this is more tinder for the fire.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
If he’s promised at Top 5 pick he’d be dumb as hell to come back.

Unless he is Wall/AD/Zion level...talking the wing version.

I mean if the kid is a #1 pick next year it is 10's of millions of dollars difference in salary alone, nevermind endorsements. Plus he would blow NIL out.

I get your point (what if injuries, etc).

Fortune favors the bold though.

Unless he is Wall/AD/Zion level...talking the wing version.

I mean if the kid is a #1 pick next year it is 10's of millions of dollars difference in salary alone, nevermind endorsements. Plus he would blow NIL out.

I get your point (what if injuries, etc).

Fortune favors the bold though.
After seeing all the injuries this year I just don’t see him coming back to chance it. Unless he got an insane NIL deal and insane insurance.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Category 5 shitstorm if/when he leaves. I've said all along I'll be pissed if he does, but waiting to see what happens before losing it. I was sure he'd play THIS year and then leave. Dunno, still can't say I expect him to be back but it would be one nice surprise.
I will be upset I won’t be mad but he isn’t coming back top ten picks never come back

If he comes back his nickname is The Crow.
Back from the dead....
OGC.222a70e9c7c6f7ffee03156dd80956dc

• Haha
Reactions: chroix and dcw62
Right after that Tucker posted that Sharpe had private workouts for NBA scouts at UK and crushed it.Tucker is such an asshole.

I've chosen to believe him and/or his camp and this get's my hopes up even more. It would be refreshing to see a young man and his family say what they mean and mean what they say in this day and age. We know what's going to happen if he bolts without playing a game for us. If he stays his jersey will be retired the first home game. :)

Here is the one FACT that everyone is dismissing in this Sharpe staying or Sharpe leaving for the pros.

John Vincent Calipari has only ONE hard and fast rule concerning players declaring for the draft.

Anyone know what that rule is?

Now what do you think the odds are that Cal, the most stubborn man on the planet, will suddenly change his mind and ignore his own rule???

My God some of you are gullible. This is all an attempt to try and “ease the pain” and make it look like he was torn and so close to coming back. And in doing so they are hoping Cal doesn’t catch as much grief. He ain’t coming back.

Probably not, but you are OUT OF CONTROL negative 110% of the time, so your opinion has to be discarded. I mean you NEVER stop whining.

This is true, but I think the point is: why bother doing it at all and mapping out a schedule if you are 1,000% leaving and the decision is already made?

The answer would be (IMO): You wouldn't. So there must be at least somewhat of a glimmer of a thought he might be staying.

Tucker said the other day that his camp is still insisting to Cal and the other coaches that he is coming back.
Pretty sure his NIL contract requires him to be enrolled in classes at UK.

Keep them checks rolling in and hang on to that Porsche as long as possible.

Not that difficult to figure out why.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT