ADVERTISEMENT

Sharpe Enrolled in Summer and Fall Classes

That means when you are a troll yourself you shouldn't be calling other people pos trolls. Of course I am sure that went completely over your head just like everything else that is positive about Cal and the UK program.
That’s your problem, you and your boyfriend are too enamored with what's being said about Cal to notice what he's done to this university.

What's been said about CCC that isn't true? Go ahead, list everything you feel is unfair. I'll be right here waiting.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
When you post, all I hear are Charlie Brown's parents talking on the other end of the phone.

You fell out of the Cal love tree and hit every stupid branch on the way down. You would rather protect Cal's reputation than take up for UK. How pathetic can you be?
Widdle feelings hurt Jeffy Poo? I’m taking up for UKs choice. You are ripping the crap out of KY, their choice as coach and think you can run the program better. Or was that the U6 fan? You all sound alike.

Reactions: kl40504
Widdle feelings hurt Jeffy Poo? I’m taking up for UKs choice. You are ripping the crap out of KY, their choice as coach and think you can run the program better. Or was that the U6 fan? You all sound alike.
Show me where I ripped Kentucky. Got news for you, Cal ain’t Kentucky, you need to learn that.

Cal was UK's best choice in 2009, but he isn’t now.

When you post, all I hear are Charlie Brown's parents talking on the other end of the phone.

You fell out of the Cal love tree and hit every stupid branch on the way down. You would rather protect Cal's reputation than take up for UK. How pathetic can you be?
I don't even read his posts after the first two words or so, and then I quickly realize he's just going to post the same weird thought over and over again, only using different words to do so.

Show me where I ripped Kentucky. Got news for you, Cal ain’t Kentucky, you need to learn that.

Exactly but ask these guys and he’s the almighty one! Buddy all they do is come here to rile people that have common sense up. These guys aren’t nothing but a bunch of jokers that bring nothing to the table

Reactions: kyjeff1

Cal is KY’s choice for coach. Suck it up little Jeffy. Don’t shoot enough threes. Suck it it up little Jeffy. KY doesn’t play 4 guards. Suck it up little Jeffy. Little Jeffy doesn’t like one and done and can’t read contracts. Suck it up!!! You don’t support the program and the choices they make, exactly like a U6 fan.

How does it feel to hate Cal so much you can't live life without bashing him? You are eat up with hate. I feel so sorry for you. I hope you can one day live life without thinking of how much you hate Cal 24 hours a day because Cal is going nowhere.

How does it feel to hate Cal so much you can't live life without bashing him? You are eat up with hate. I feel so sorry for you. I hope you can one day live life without thinking of how much you hate Cal 24 hours a day because Cal is going nowhere.
Thanks.

I don't even read his posts after the first two words or so, and then I quickly realize he's just going to post the same weird thought over and over again, only using different words to do so.
He’s a troll, KL is right hehind him.

I think they were both dropped on their heads… ..recently

Arguing with the Cal gathering party is useless. No matter what facts you present these guys with they just sit there and try to spin it to fit their agenda!
Oh I know, it's like talking to a child that has lived in a bubble for his entire existence.

Cal is KY’s choice for coach. Suck it up little Jeffy. Don’t shoot enough threes. Suck it it up little Jeffy. KY doesn’t play 4 guards. Suck it up little Jeffy. Little Jeffy doesn’t like one and done and can’t read contracts. Suck it up!!! You don’t support the program and the choices they make, exactly like a U6 fan.
Lets all get together and talk about it, you two clowns up for that?

Worse than a U6 fan. At least you know they are a rival fan while Jeff is on here attacking Cal and the Kentucky program while pretending to be a UK fan. The worse kind.

No, I will not provide you with anymore Calaid, you're already drunk on that shit.

That’s what I thought. I knew you would punk out. You talk all kinds of smack behind that keyboard of yours though.
You got that little man syndrome bad. Bet you sing Macho man to the mirror every morning before you jump on PlayStation and start jacking threes against KY

What constitutes being a "Cal slurper" or being on Cal's side as posters like to say? I remember being called one at the beginning of the year when I was saying it was too early to judge and as the season progressed it seemed like 9-16 was an outlier but you still had people calling others names for not wanting to fire Cal.

Nobody is happy with how the season ended but it does seem like a bunch of people have come out of the woodwork to express the same rhetoric as at the beginning of the season and imo it seems like even if you give Cal a grain of backing you're called out for it. Why all the rage against folk with that position?

It just seems like certain people have an agenda and they'll see through it no matter what. You see it with the folk who always mention Evansville, a horrific loss, but we weren't that team by the end of the year.

What constitutes being a "Cal slurper" or being on Cal's side as posters like to say? I remember being called one at the beginning of the year when I was saying it was too early to judge and as the season progressed it seemed like 9-16 was an outlier but you still had people calling others names for not wanting to fire Cal.

Nobody is happy with how the season ended but it does seem like a bunch of people have come out of the woodwork to express the same rhetoric as at the beginning of the season and imo it seems like even if you give Cal a grain of backing you're called out for it. Why all the rage against folk with that position?

It just seems like certain people have an agenda and they'll see through it no matter what. You see it with the folk who always mention Evansville, a horrific loss, but we weren't that team by the end of the year.
There are no Cal slurpers. One group of fans believe they can manage the team better than than KY. To make their weak case they have to come up with pathetic little mantras. Kinda pityful. They spew crap about the Kentucky coach body parts and dump on KY basketball at turn. They’ve become a general embarrassment to the fanbase. Even the media is baiting them for hits.

Last edited:
Reactions: azurricat2010
There are no Cal slurpers. One group of fans believe they can manage the team better than than KY. To make their weak case they have to come up with pathetic little mantras. Kinda pityful. They spew crap about the Kentucky coach body parts and dump on KY basketball at turn. They’ve become a general embarrassment to the fanbase. Even the media is baiting them for hits.
Embarrassment to the fan base ? Another stupid post. The embarrassment is YOU. You are an embarrassment to the human life form. If your mouth is open you’re saying something of zero value. Are you not smart enough to understand this ?

Embarrassment to the fan base ? Another stupid post. The embarrassment is YOU. You are an embarrassment to the human life form. If your mouth is open you’re saying something of zero value. Are you not smart enough to understand this ?
Did Cal tell you this in another drunken stupor? Yeah, I remember your deception when you claimed to chat with Cal when you were stoned drunk by your own admission.

I am a baller, thanks. lol. I've never defended him. I just refuse to wizz all over him like you and many others do. It's entertainment, and I've had some memories of a lifetime the last 12 years. How big of a loser does a person have to be to constantly complain about ENTERTAINMENT that you can easily turn off???

I do make fun of other coaching names brought up here as most of them are garbage and people want to hire them anytime they beat a good team (laughable). So, no. Troll doesn't apply to me. It applies to rivals fans here posing as UK fans, dipsh$its dissing players that haven’t even announced they are leaving yet, UK fans that like or hate a person because of their politics (several here, and I'm conservative BTW), casual UK fans stopping in after a loss to stir the pot and people that crap all over the forum because they hate their personal and or professional lives. I'm 100% NONE of those five. Sadly, there are plenty here of all those groups and many try to point the finger at those that call them out as trolls so they can pass the buck. No worries. This is a free site, a sh*t show and basically a waste of time. I laugh at it all, but do find the massive hypocrisy here interesting/sad.
So what happened to this account Baller?

rent-free-dubs.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT