ADVERTISEMENT

Shadeur Sanders (Prime's son)

gamecockcat

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2004
Evidently, when CU was up 29-0 on Stanford at half, he was posting merchandise for sale on his Instagram at halftime. Big story locally in and around Boulder as it's a horrible look since they blew that lead and lost in 2 OT.

Prime has certainly breathed life into a program that was pretty much dead (and a bit into CFB in general). But, does anyone think that Nick Saban or Kirby Smart or Mark Stoops or Jim Harbaugh, et al, would put up with this behavior regardless of who did it? Guess the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree. In the postgame interview (or Monday's press conf), Prime basically repeated how the players didn't want it as much as he did, didn't love the sport as much as he did, wouldn't sacrifice as much as he did, etc. Basically, made their colossal choke all about him and how his players don't measure up to him.

Everything people like that do, is calculated. He’s not $5 mil valuation by accident.
He or his team did it and now look what it’s doing? WL is posting about it like 10 days later lol.

Money drives everything, period.

That’s not my personal view, but I’m not naive to reality and the society we live in.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don’t know much about this story, but he easily could’ve had someone else posting for him at half. Either way, this is the new world of NIL. Get the $ as quickly as possible.
Plus, Shadeur evidently has a $5M NIL deal, wears a $25k Rolex to class and drives around in, I think, a Mercedes SUV. And, of course, Neon's got a ton of dough so the boy doesn't 'need' any cash. He's gonna be juuuussssstttt fine.

I don’t know much about this story, but he easily could’ve had someone else posting for him at half. Either way, this is the new world of NIL. Get the $ as quickly as possible.
True... he could be paying someone to work his account.

I bet my boy Cpt. Kirk dont do dat.

Just when you boys thought the Vikings were dead at 0-3….and 1-4….

Last edited:
Yeah. I mean he is a college age kid so they don’t always make the best choices and it definitely could have been him in what was at the time a no pressure environment.

….but if it was promotional stuff it could easily be a social media management team or scheduled posting via a ton of scheduled posting apps and services that help you by preloading post and then it’s all hands off and the AI does it for you to space it out instead of a post dump

Reactions: YaketySax
….but if it was promotional stuff it could easily be a social media management team or scheduled posting via a ton of scheduled posting apps and services that help you by preloading post and then it’s all hands off and the AI does it for you to space it out instead of a post dump
I’m pretty sure it’s this. Either scheduled in advance or an assistant posted it. They knew there’d be a lot of attention to that account at that time so they wanted to promote at its peak.

It was scheduled in advance lol. But it’s not a great look considering they blew a 29 point lead.

Evidently, when CU was up 29-0 on Stanford at half, he was posting merchandise for sale on his Instagram at halftime. Big story locally in and around Boulder as it's a horrible look since they blew that lead and lost in 2 OT.

Prime has certainly breathed life into a program that was pretty much dead (and a bit into CFB in general). But, does anyone think that Nick Saban or Kirby Smart or Mark Stoops or Jim Harbaugh, et al, would put up with this behavior regardless of who did it? Guess the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree. In the postgame interview (or Monday's press conf), Prime basically repeated how the players didn't want it as much as he did, didn't love the sport as much as he did, wouldn't sacrifice as much as he did, etc. Basically, made their colossal choke all about him and how his players don't measure up to him.
Imagine if he was our QB tho

Hell I don't know why he don't just take his damn baseball bat out on the field and draw dollar signs in the grass before he changes the play at the line and get sacked. Then, we can find someone to blame. Oh yeah we can blame Deion damnit cuz that's what he used to do.

I know this likely may not make a bit of sense to some on here. Btw Jay Norvell lucky he didn't get McCarver treatment by mentioning Deion mama. You know she was mad about the sunglasses statement. All he needed was David Justice to point him out for him 😂.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT