ADVERTISEMENT

SEC looks like crap

Why ruin an annual tradition? The rest of the SEC shitting the bed in November is just the natural order of things.
Yeah, it happens every season. SEC fans don't pay attention to basketball until after college football bowl season. And even then, many don't pay attention until UK comes to town. And of course, they play with beer muscles when they play us.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
UK is every SEC teams Super Bowl.

The SEC couldn’t care less about basketball. Worst officials, worst league management.

They just tolerate basketball between the January bowl games and the start of spring football.

UK, UT and Bama will probably be the 3 best teams in the league this season followed by A&M, USC, Arkansas and maybe Mizzou. The rest is trash IMO.

Last edited:
UK, UT and Bama will probably be the 3 best teams in the league this season followed by A&M, USC, Arkansas and maybe Mizzou. The rest is trash IMO.
You need to put Auburn in the second tier. Also, I think Ole Miss and maybe Florida will be a tough out in SEC play. Ole Miss has a great coach and more than a couple really good players.

Reactions: GoBIG BLUE
Why ruin an annual tradition? The rest of the SEC shitting the bed in November is just the natural order of things.
Rest assured all these teams will play their best ball when they see that Kentucky jersey.

I believe if you give most SEC schools the choice. Beat Kentucky in the regular season. Or make the Final Four. I believe most of them would say the hell with the Final Four I want to beat Kentucky.

That's why the Miami win is so important, and it will also be important to beat UNC and Gonzaga too. Let the SEC be down all it wants. With our out of conference performances, we could have quite the healthy win-loss record by year's end. Of course, we haven't even played a road game yet. Long way to go!

You need to put Auburn in the second tier. Also, I think Ole Miss and maybe Florida will be a tough out in SEC play. Ole Miss has a great coach and more than a couple really good players.
Yeah Beard is a hell of a coach. They probably just want to make the NCAA in year one but they certainly aren’t a pushover. Looking like the SEC should get 8 and maybe 9 teams in. 1. UK 2.UT 3. Bama 4. Arkansas 5. Texas A&M 6.Auburn 7. Ole Miss 8.Mississippi State….the ???? Column is: Florida, Missouri, South Carolina. The league is shallow up top but there is a lot depth at the bottom. LSU coach might get fired after this season they are terrible and Vandy isn’t much better. Georgia isn’t going to make the tournament but they had a nice win tonight. So the league only having two truly bad teams helps a lot.

Too early to write off our SEC foes just yet. The talent is there . It's still November, and most teams struggle early. Very surprised at our high level of play right out of the box. Feels like our guys have been playing together for years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT