ADVERTISEMENT

SEC East primer video on ESPN....

Anything to get us through summer. A lot of UK fans felt disappointment at the end of 2014, but like he said in the video it was a "major" step forward. I think a lot of fans may be disappointed after this season too if the Wildcats only win 6 or 7 games as I expect, but it's a process. Getting bowl eligible would be huge for the momentum of the program, winning the bowl would be an even bigger boon. We all know that McElwain can coach in the mid-majors; and we expect he can turn Florida around, but his program doesn't turn a program around over night. It took him 3 years at CSU. Derek Mason is inept as a coach, he showed that last year and it wasn't the win-loss record that was the problem, it was the decision-making. He was the worst in-game coach I have ever seen in the SEC. Those two games are the must-win SEC games IMO. South Carolina will be trying to rebuild and re-establish themselves, Missouri on paper looks like they will take a step back (though we've heard this song before). I think a win at one, but not both is possible. If Kentucky can finish in the East in the middle of the pack, that would be awesome and huge for the program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT