ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Baseball Tournament 2022

T3rd Vandy vs low down snitches and it's 7:30 so that could be a 9:30 finish and a 10:30 first pitch . What's your opinion on 10:30 or go early in the morning?

T3rd Vandy vs low down snitches and it's 7:30 so that could be a 9:30 finish and a 10:30 first pitch . What's your opinion on 10:30 or go early in the morning?

We will be late night. They can't afford to put it off another day. But if we end this game at 9:30 then the next starts at 10. Only bhave to wait 30 after.

You boys got a pot of coffee on for this late one? I'm ready. I hate Tennessee, but maybe they can run rule Vandy here

Reactions: parrott
It's weird to see Vandy get their asses handed to them. They're usually doing the ass kicking in baseball.

Reactions: backinky2018
Vandy was kinda meh this year. They aren't going anywhere though. State's fall from champion to the toilet was crazy to me.

10:40 first pitch they are saying. LFG Boys!!!

Lol wow.....2:26am and we finally see an end to this one.

Alright Vandy....who's ready to get up early and take on thr Whistler?

Reactions: jauk11
Looks like we will play Vandy after the Arkansas - Florida game which starts in about 10 minutes. Keep in mind that all game times announced from Hoover are Central time.

Looks like we will play Vandy after the Arkansas - Florida game which starts in about 10 minutes. Keep in mind that all game times announced from Hoover are Central time.

Yep, so we should probably get started in Hoover, barring no further delays nor blowouts, at around 2pm Eastern.

Oh... My... Goodness.... Who pitches against Tennessee? Cotto? Logue? We are out of arms. You have Byers off the bench. Everyone else has pitched. Nove, Hudepohl, Strickland, Frieda didn't pitch much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT