ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday CBB games on TV fwiw

UNC has missed like 6 open shots that could have stole this thing lmao..I bet all of em would have went in if they were playing us.

Reactions: Fox2monk
UNC, Kansas, Duke, Purdue, Arizona, Tennessee, and UK all lost in their respective tourneys. I know it doesn’t make our loss go away, but it does give some perspective.

UNC, Kansas, Duke, Purdue, Arizona, Tennessee, and UK all lost in their respective tourneys. Just some perspective.
And Houston got smoked today.

No one's really good imo besides maybe UConn, and Houston can be very offensively challenged at times. Purdue always craps themselves. Let's see what the bracket looks like and tip it off.

And Houston got smoked today.

No one's really good imo besides maybe UConn, and Houston can be very offensively challenged at times. Purdue always craps themselves. Let's see what the bracket looks like and tip it off.
That’s the way it feels yes but soon as we always think that we get let down again. It’s not the other teams that are the issue.

Reactions: ZenCatFan73
Could be a weird and to conference tourneys where only 3 of the Top 25 win their tourney. I can’t ever embed something so nuts happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT