ADVERTISEMENT

Sadly wont be able to see our boys play this year, but best of luck to the 2015 SEC East champs :)

TTU/UK fan

Senior
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2011
After 6 years in the work force I have decided the U.S. Army is my calling, I was not expecting to be leaving til November, but a great job came up and I will be gone for every game this year, unless we have a New Years bowl game.

Anywho, I will be supporting the BBN and Stoops Troops through it all, and bleeding blue. Im ready to come back to see where we whooped some Gator azz and destroyed the dirty birds. Lets go win us a damn SEC East title, forget this negative BS, and knock someone on their azz. Lets go!

After 6 years in the work force I have decided the U.S. Army is my calling, I was not expecting to be leaving til November, but a great job came up and I will be gone for every game this year, unless we have a New Years bowl game.

Anywho, I will be supporting the BBN and Stoops Troops through it all, and bleeding blue. Im ready to come back to see where we whooped some Gator azz and destroyed the dirty birds. Lets go win us a damn SEC East title, forget this negative BS, and knock someone on their azz. Lets go!
As a vet thank you for serving the greatest country on the face of this earth despite what our current CIC and his fellow Dems think...folks like you that make this country great...

Reactions: BlueRupp
Guessing you've got Basic and AIT coming up first. I was lucky and had a Drill Sergeant that was a UK fan and from Hopkinsville. I was able to get updates that way, also got called to talk to him in his office during a game that was on TV.
Best of luck to you.

Guessing you've got Basic and AIT coming up first. I was lucky and had a Drill Sergeant that was a UK fan and from Hopkinsville. I was able to get updates that way, also got called to talk to him in his office during a game that was on TV.
Best of luck to you.

Yes sir, and I would love it if I were that lucky

If there's jello in the d-fac chow line, don't eat it. It's a trap.

Best of luck and thanks.

Thank you for your service to this nation.
Joining the Armed Forces is one of the highest callings a human being can answer.
Godspeed, my friend.

As a fellow veteran from a combat unit, I appreciate your service and courage but keep in mind some of us are Democrats and we still love The United States of America. So don't let venom from others taint your thoughts. You will be serving with People from all walks of life who are putting their lives on the line for the same goal. Teamwork will make any mission better.

I believe the poster above was talking about Obama and the radical liberals. Not the level headed Dems ;) but im not going to make this a politics situation. It was more a joking matter. And thankyou for your service!

ADVERTISEMENT