ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Round 10 (UKNorse Champ)

Well if the first pick wasnt picked and I'm up I'll select Giannis Antetokounmpo
I get the Greek freak, but how the hell do you not take leonard. Dude just let his team to the title, and a young top 5 player now. Giannis is a stud also but he had just as many pieces and couldn’t get err down. He will win one eventually when they bring in a few more studs

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I can give you the full write up later if you're interested, but for now I'll keep it brief and take the best player in basketball.

A guy who has proven to shift the balance of power and who is capable of toppling teams with superior talent. Maybe the league's best defender. A nearly 30 ppg scorer who can score from all three levels and who has proven to be clutch at the very highest levels. All at just 27.

Give me Kawhi Leonard, G/F.

I can give you the full write up later if you're interested, but for now I'll keep it brief and take the best player in basketball.

A guy who has proven to shift the balance of power and who is capable of toppling teams with superior talent. Maybe the league's best defender. A nearly 30 ppg scorer who can score from all three levels and who has proven to be clutch at the very highest levels. All at just 27.

Told you! I knew Gonzo was gonna pick my guy! I really dislike you today! :chairshot:

@LukaszObrzut you are up..

Also remember once you all make your picks please tag the next in line.
My bad, bud. Was busy telling the wife that @GonzoCat90 took Kawhi, which I called it yesterday. I knew it when he posted that he was interested to see how this draft went and that so much has changed in a year. I knew then and there he was gonna take Kawhi before I got to pick. I took him last year. I've been extremely high on Kawhi since 2014. Yes, I'm a little salty. I reckon Lebron will have to do. [laughing]

Reactions: DraftCat
My bad, bud. Was busy telling the wife that @GonzoCat90 took Kawhi, which I called it yesterday. I knew it when he posted that he was interested to see how this draft went and that so much has changed in a year. I knew then and there he was gonna take Kawhi before I got to pick. I took him last year. I've been extremely high on Kawhi since 2014. Yes, I'm a little salty. I reckon Lebron will have to do. [laughing]

I'll trade my 3rd and 4th round picks for Giannis or Kawhi who says no LOL

I get the Greek freak, but how the hell do you not take leonard. Dude just let his team to the title, and a young top 5 player now. Giannis is a stud also but he had just as many pieces and couldn’t get err down. He will win one eventually when they bring in a few more studs
Yeah, really! I was gonna take Kawhi if he was available, no matter where I picked. I've been high on Kawhi before a lot of people realized just how good he truly was. IMO, he's the best in the league. I've thought that for several years. He's just now proving it.

Won't Lebron be 40 during our last season?

Well if it wasn't for Kevin Durant injury this would be a steal at #7 but I think people have the same sentiment which is why he's dropped this far. I'm not going to buck the trend either... as Achilles injuries are undefeated as is father-time.

Give me the 23 yr old 7 foot tall Denver Nuggets Superstar Nikola Jokic
20-10-7

I've been drafting this dude for years and this board always underrates him. But we will see this year!

@BigKari you up

Well if it wasn't for Kevin Durant injury this would be a steal at #7 but I think people have the same sentiment which is why he's dropped this far. I'm not going to buck the trend either... as Achilles injuries are undefeated as is father-time.

Give me the 23 yr old 7 foot tall Denver Nuggets Superstar Nikola Jokic
20-10-7

I've been drafting this dude for years and this board always underrates him. But we will see this year!

@BigKari you up
He was my next pick if he fell that far.

So are we allowed to mention players that haven’t been picked? I remember in years past it was an issue. I don’t mind it but just making sure

Reactions: drcats2013

great pick. i remember picking him when he was 25/6 and injured and i think i took him #3 had him and derozen but i lost everything by taking chris paul as pg. it honestly would have been a killer trio and you were the only one to give credit lol. whoever got him this time has an inside track imo. being two way and clutch covers any weakness.

edit - it also allows you to get specialty players because the dynamic doesn’t need to create for a killer end game. you already got 80% of your end game with kawhi. i went defense with his team like toronto did with lowery, siakim, gasol. if you have specialty guys and we can buy the team coming together it’s gonna work hypothetically. he allows you to go in any direction from here if it’s uniform or conforms systematically.

Last edited:
Reactions: GonzoCat90
Just noticed I don't have anymore "replacements" first one to respond gets in. You will pick #16

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT