ADVERTISEMENT

Roster Movement Summary (2023)

Last year's bowl game vs Iowa Rashaan Lewis had probably the best "hustle play" I've ever seen by a UK player. UK driving for what would be winning TD, Levis hits Robinson on a long pass along the sideline. Lewis sprints, full speed for what seemed like 30 yards, threw a block on an Iowa DB that sprung Robinson for another 20 yards. CRod scored the winning TD a couple of plays later. I'd replay it if I knew how. Great play!
One of the best 'hustle' plays that I've ever seen. He came absolutely out of nowhere from the game footage angle and just destroyed that guy.

I've probably watched that about 50x.

And RB Ray Davis from Vandy. Last several days have been amazing. These transfers-in will have to prove it on the field of course, but they could end up being our best off-season haul of portal guys yet. And we’re not even done. Great job Stoops and Co.!

Ranking all of Stoops teams at UK, where would this incoming team rank talent wise? Seems like a lot to be happy about.

Reactions: Girthang
Updated for Kiyaunta Goodwin ☹️. Hate to lose this guy. I know he wasn’t ready, but he could be ready one day.
Hated to hear he was leaving but all he proved in his time here is he was extremely lazy and couldn't break into our worst line in multiple years.

He's a HUGE both ways crybaby and it's hilarious that he hasn't got anyone bowing down to him now. He better go MAC or lower if he wants to play right away.

Hated to hear he was leaving but all he proved in his time here is he was extremely lazy and couldn't break into our worst line in multiple years.

He's a HUGE both ways crybaby and it's hilarious that he hasn't got anyone bowing down to him now. He better go MAC or lower if he wants to play right away.

I keep hearing that and it still surprises me. If that's the case with him, I wish AL had landed him last year. Lol. Oh well

Does anyone think we’ll see more transfer announcements right after the bowl or will it likely be relatively quiet until after spring camp?

Does anyone think we’ll see more transfer announcements right after the bowl or will it likely be relatively quiet until after spring camp?

Maybe more announcements of where guys are landing than new transfers until spring practice is underway, jmo though. I think guys are focused on the game right now.

Never know though

Updated for “rumored” returns of Weaver, Tayvion Robinson and Justin Rogers. Feels like these rumors have legs. Hope it proves not to be premature to add them to the returnee list.

This helps. Also saw Bates is staying!
Bates returning is plenty big. He played hurt all year. Now that his surgery is over I look for him to have a great final year. Lot of fans see him as a 6-5 265 TE that can catch the ball but noticed he had a 78.2 blocking grade, the best on the team. So that gives us two similar TE's that is excellent at blocking and catching the ball with him and Kattus. And with Dingle and Cummings back and two good frosh coming in the TE room is back to full compacity.

Last edited:
Thought Shane Hamm transferred in? QB from Ohio that led his high school team to three state championships? Led Dayton to a 5-1 record after starter went down and played well.

Last edited:
They havent updated the football roster in a while. None of the early enrollees on there yet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT