ADVERTISEMENT

Robinson announcing wednesday

I’m on night shift so when I went home this am, I thought it was Wed then reality struck
Liam, I thought you were going to cut back on your hours after the medical episode. Please turn off the film and go home. We don’t want you in the hospital again.

Don't see how a 6-4 260 guy in HS doesn't wind up as front 4, Jack at least. I'd guess DE.

Robinson, if he commits and Jerod Smith I was thinking...

I have no idea about Robinson's attributes, but it really all depends on speed/quickness. By his SR year, Josh Allen was listed at 6'5, 265 lbs, and he certainly didn't have a hand in the dirt.

If he has the speed, then as far as position, he takes the Josh Allen route. If not, he will be on the Josh Paschal route...maybe SOME Jack in his FR/SO years but moving to disruptive DE the latter years.

Either way, I hope we get to see it happen in the UK shade of blue not in the Maize & blue of that other school.

Nice call Nostradamus!

That one was about as easy to see

😳😳
You are welcome. Glad to share my opinions with the people like you who are always right about everything.
Thank you, your majesty!!

P.S. Might want to read the rest of my posts after this one. But go ahead and do you.

You are welcome. Glad to share my opinions with the people like you who are always right about everything.
Thank you, your majesty!!

P.S. Might want to read the rest of my posts after this one. But go ahead and do you.
Yeah. We all get it wrong. But to be at Ky gsme and move up his commitment to the week after…wasn’t hard to read the tea leaves

Oh hell yeah!!

I too now work nights since my youngest son is now in college and it's just me and my dog lol.

Awesome news to see so late!!!

Bluuuuue!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT