ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Paul O'neill

Do you 2 not know how these threads work or what?

Sorry man. I did not. I don't spend my life in the Paddock. Spent some time here since I can't go outside. What strikes me is how many seemingly live their life here and get angry if someone points it out or doesn't post the way they want them to. Weak stuff. Pompous. Later.

Reactions: IkeCat
"Hold my beer while I spend my entire day obsessively posting in the paddock for "likes" from strangers.

LOL! Glad I visited this s-hole. Shows me how bad things could be.

Reactions: IkeCat
what kinda workstation you got, big boy? i have a gateway 4600, 19” crt, and canon printer. set me back 2499.99 at the best buy but I’ll put my rig up against yours any day of the week and twice on sundays, fella.

and guess what today is?

leave these nice people alone.

[roll]

Thanks for reinforcing my point. LMAO!

1275_v9_ba.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Walmart still have those free AOL discs or no?

They do but because of social distancing they throw them at you now. One lady had bad aim and hit me in the temple. I needed 6 stitches to sew me up. Told the doc I don’t have any money but I could set him up with 50 free hours of internet at 14.4K.

Last edited:
They do but because of social distancing they throw them at you now. One lady had bad aim and hit me in the temple. I needed 6 stitches to show me. Told the doc I don’t have any money but I could set him up with 50 free hours of internet at 14.4K.

lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT