ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves

WeWant9

Senior
Dec 18, 2013
Man, this guy is cooking. I was excited when he was coming back, but didn’t expect this level from him. A lot of kudos to him for putting in the work.

Right now, his averages:

19.7 pts
4.3 rebounds
1.7 assists

50% from the field
88.3% from the line
44.4% from three

Him and Dillingham can go off any night and put this team on their backs.

It was pure insanity there were some not wanting him back. He has put in the work and the extra ball movement has made him even more lethal. We had so little dribble penetration last year on top of forcing OT the ball.

Last edited:
Man, this guy is cooking. I was excited when he was coming back, but didn’t expect this level from him. A lot of kudos to him for putting in the work.

Right now, his averages:

19.7 pts
4.3 rebounds
1.7 assists

50% from the field
88.3% from the line
44.4% from three

Him and Dillingham can go off any night and put this team on their backs.
Dillingham is 16-21 from 3 last 3 games. Insane shooting. Reeves had a poor game against TN going 1-5 but still 10-19 last 3 games. Enjoy reeves while you can though as I know we have a poster here that sweared up and down that reeves will be on the bench getting mop up minutes at seasons end 😂

Love this guy. He's a killer (most games). Still hoping he can shake that big-game struggle bus perception.
We will need him to be on in order to make any kind of run in March. Unfortunately, his big game struggles are a very real thing.

He has been great. His shot is effortless. We're going to need it to overcome our defensive struggles in March. We will need to score 85+ to win games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT