Overall from the floor he is 29 for 47 for 61.7% and 10 for 10 from the FT line

He's added 22 rebounds, 34 assists, 8 steals, 3 blocks, and 15 turnovers

Kentucky is averaging 99.4ppg
Black And White Wow GIF by Laff

17 for 29 from 3

Overall from the floor he is 29 for 47 for 61.7% and 10 for 10 from the FT line

He's added 22 rebounds, 34 assists, 8 steals, 3 blocks, and 15 turnovers

Kentucky is averaging 99.4ppg
I really hope he decides that furthering his education is important to him. NIL money will challenge NBA money. Insurance against future earnings is available. He would be able to run for Governor in KY. He would be a POY candidate, probably the favorite going into the season. Daddy will obviously be his financial advisor being that’s how he makes his living.

Yeah i selfishly think and hope another year is in the cards for Reed. Seriously, He’s the feel good story of the year. I mean we all thought he’d be a good solid role player, but very few ever thought he’d be this damn good.

Show me a better freshman in the country

The only one who comes close is his own teammate.

Craziest damn situation: by far the two best freshman in the country on the same team, both lottery locks and quite likely Top 5 picks in this NBA draft, both guards around the same size, but NEITHER in the starting lineup.

Where else could that combination of occurrences happen other than the Calipari era at UK?

Dream scenario: Sheppard and Wagner return, and UK adds Peterson.

G - Sheppard - Fland - Perry
G - Wagner - Fland - Richmond
G - Peterson - Knox - Richmond - Burks
F - Quaintance - Thiero - Burks
C - Onyenso - Bradshaw - Cyril

• Wow
Reactions: swflakat
The only one who comes close is his own teammate.

Craziest damn situation: by far the two best freshman in the country on the same team, both lottery locks and quite likely Top 5 picks in this NBA draft, both guards around the same size, but NEITHER in the starting lineup.

Where else could that combination of occurrences happen other than the Calipari era at UK?

And they couldn't be any more different as people and players but they play together so incredibly well. I think that dynamic is one of many things that make this team so incredibly likable

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT