ADVERTISEMENT

Rebel Yell whisky now my favorite drink.

MrHotDice

All-American
Nov 1, 2002
This is the beginning of the new civil war against all things Southern. Look for Our southern heritage to be blamed for Isis.

Bet Neil Young is laughing his ass off along now.

Rethinking naming my son-to-be Stonewall. The atmosphere is just too poisonous and I can't be sure it'd blow over before he hits pre-school. His brothers Robert E., Albert Sidney, Nathan Bedford and Ambrose Powell are getting enough grief.

Reactions: VT/UK Rondo
This is the beginning of the new civil war against all things Southern. Look for Our southern heritage to be blamed for Isis.

I agree and wouldn't doubt it. I know that Christians will soon be persecuted for hate speech whenever they speak from the Bible. Obama has declared war on a certain segment of America.

Reactions: CUT-NETS
Pigeon Forge has officially declared bankruptcy out of fear for profits being improbable with the recent new stance on Rebel Flag merchandise.

Pigeon Forge has officially declared bankruptcy out of fear for profits being improbable with the recent new stance on Rebel Flag merchandise.

[laughing]

That's a lot of merch: Rebel flags, rebel flag shot glasses, tumblers, mugs, pens, pencils, ashtrays, lighters, bikinis, tube tops, sleeveless tees, tees with scissor lines to make cutting the sleeves off easier in order to achieve the redneck chic look, beach towels, post cards and air brushed license plates.

Where does one go now to purchase paraphernalia that says "I'm white and from the south and damn proud of it?"

Lol do you have a bocephious t-shirt that has the rebel flag on it, that reads; if the south would of won we would of had it made?" As for your drink of choice, I've heard it's made with real bits of billy idol.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
^^^ Had a friend in high school who had that exact T-shirt and matching full sized rebel flag with the same message hanging in his bedroom window.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT