ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Davis Comments About Florida at Combine

Think so too. UF fans are expecting a floor of 7 wins. Their schedule is brutal. They play 8 conference games, plus UCF, Miami and FSU. One cupcake early, Samford. One betting group had them going 2-9, which I think is a real possibility. Hate it for Billy, he is a good guy, just wish he had gotten his chance somewhere else.

Grumpy- Billy seems like a nice guy. But his talent level was not below Kentucky’s, I think Stoops is to conservative and Billy is to aggressive. Thats the difference between them and their records. Blend those two and you have a championship coach!

Go Big Blue!

Grumpy- Billy seems like a nice guy. But his talent level was not below Kentucky’s, I think Stoops is to conservative and Billy is to aggressive. Thats the difference between them and their records. Blend those two and you have a championship coach!

Go Big Blue!
Not saying anything about his coaching, just that he is a nice guy, kids like him and parents like him. He just loves drawing up plays, i think this may have satisfied his itch to be a head coach and now settles into an OC position.

Reactions: CGblue and The-Hack

Go Big Blue!
One is winning at UK, while the other is losing at UF.

The gators will be lucky to win 5 in 2024

Looking at their site and fan speculation, the majority predict 7-8 wins. A very few are predicting 4-5 and about the same predicting 9 wins.

My question is where are the wins besides Samford coming from?

MIAMI
Samford
A+M
Ms. St.
UCF
TN
UK
UGA
TX
LSU
OM
FSU

That is a tough schedule, I have a hard time finding 4 sure wins.

Looking at their site and fan speculation, the majority predict 7-8 wins. A very few are predicting 4-5 and about the same predicting 9 wins.

My question is where are the wins besides Samford coming from?

MIAMI
Samford
A+M
Ms. St.
UCF
TN
UK
UGA
TX
LSU
OM
FSU

That is a tough schedule, I have a hard time finding 4 sure wins.
Maybe UCF, Samford, and Miss. State . . . .

The rest and the Gators are solid dogs.

Maybe A & M takes a big step back?

Reactions: RunninRichie

Go Big Blue!

Rowland prior to the Florida game wrote a piece comparing our starters to Florida's starters as they were rated out of HS. We had more talent across the board then they did.

Reactions: hmt5000
Maybe UCF, Samford, and Miss. State . . . .

The rest and the Gators are solid dogs.

Maybe A & M takes a big step back?
Agree with Samford and State. UCF depends on how good a runner their QB is. If he is a dangerous runner not sure UF can beat them, but you are correct about a shot. ATM, will be a better coached team, but first year staff and growing pains is a possibility. I just see a much better chance of them being 3-9 that 9-3.

Rowland prior to the Florida game wrote a piece comparing our starters to Florida's starters as they were rated out of HS. We had more talent across the board then they did.
I wasn't comparing rosters, just knowing Billy his entire life I hope he is successful, just not at UF. When he is fired, and I think it's going to, I hope Kirby hires him in some capacity and to really stick it to the Gators the QB they just signed came with him. Gators already saying a better version of Tebow who can pass the ball.

I wasn't comparing rosters, just knowing Billy his entire life I hope he is successful, just not at UF. When he is fired, and I think it's going to, I hope Kirby hires him in some capacity and to really stick it to the Gators the QB they just signed came with him. Gators already saying a better version of Tebow who can pass the ball.

Sounds like they are expecting 3 titles in a row then lol

My post wasn't directed towards you but the other guy saying that Florida's talent level wasn't below ours last season.
Stoops and staff has done a remarkable job of signing recruits and portal guys to elevate our talent here.

Reactions: hmt5000
I argued that with FL fans after the game. they were adamant that we were top 50 at best and they were top 10 on talent. Another draft and we'll have more draft picks than them... and they will say they still have more talent. People need to learn that rankings go out the window as soon as they hit campus. Then it's all about production.

they were adamant that we were top 50 at best and they were top 10 on talent.
If they thought we are “top 50,” I’m badly disappointed in their football acumen.

They’ve followed recruiting and the portal very poorly!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT