ADVERTISEMENT

Rank your top 5 teams that you are a fan of, in order

1a. UK Football
1b. UK Basketball
3. USA Men's National Soccer Team
4. Hungarian Men's National Soccer Team
5. Notre Dame Football (I'm sure this'll trigger some folks. 😅)

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Kentucky Basketball
Kentucky Football
St. Louis Cardinals baseball
I don't have a favorite NFL team but really enjoy watching
I find it hard to watch the NBA. I may watch the playoffs but that's it.

If you ever choose an NFL team don't make it the Cleveland Browns. We have the hardest team in any sport to actually get your hopes in to. We show false hope on the first day of the season and watch it vanish with each passing week.

If you ever choose an NFL team don't make it the Cleveland Browns. We have the hardest team in any sport to actually get your hopes in to. We show false hope on the first day of the season and watch it vanish with each passing week.
LOL sorry for that. I was a big fan of the Redskins in the 80s and 90s but they lost me. Just haven't latched onto a team since.

Reactions: crawfords corner
Reds and Steelers is wild.
Agreed. But, the Steel Curtain teams had me at “hello”. Once I saw Jack Lambert, Jack Ham, Mean Joe Greene, Mel Blount, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Rocky Bleier, Franco Harris, etc, there was no way I could ever root for another football team. Always loved the unis, too. I was devastated when I was drafted by the Cowboys & not the Steelers in JFL & almost didn’t play bc of it, lol.

Agreed. But, the Steel Curtain teams had me at “hello”. Once I saw Jack Lambert, Jack Ham, Mean Joe Greene, Mel Blount, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Rocky Bleier, Franco Harris, etc, there was no way I could ever root for another football team. Always loved the unis, too. I was devastated when I was drafted by the Cowboys & not the Steelers in JFL & almost didn’t play bc of it, lol.
I feel the same way about the raiders. My little league team was the raiders. And the first football uni i ever put on was the silver and black.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
I feel the same way about the raiders. My little league team was the raiders. And the first football uni i ever put on was the silver and black.
Awesome. Wish I was that lucky. The Steelers/Raiders were THE rivalry in the NFL when I became a fan & those games were some, seriously, hate-filled, classic wars. Have to admit I’ve always liked the Raiders unis, too.

Reactions: RunninRichie
1. Kentucky Basketball
2. Kentucky Football

***** I'll list the rest but it's lifetime. I don't really watch professional sports anymore

3. Cincinnati Reds
4. Cincinnati Bengals/Pittsburg Steelers (cuz the Bengals sucked when I was young)
5. Boston Celtics

1. UK basketball
2. UK football (really 1A and 1B over the last 8 years)
3. Miami Dolphins
4. Miami Heat
5. Pittsburgh Penguins

UK basketball
St. Louis Cardinals
Cincinnati Bengals
UK football
St. Louis Blues

Kentucky Football Basketball
Cincinnati Reds
Dallas Cowboys
Miami Dolphins
Colorado Avalanche- Quebec Nordiques

Kentucky FB
Kentucky BB
StL Cardinals
Red Bull Formula 1 Racing
I'm starting to cheer more for the Bengals over the Packers and Chiefs.

UK basketball
UK football
Green Bay Packers
That's the only consistent teams I root for. Other teams sometimes enter into the equation depending on circumstances.

My fandom for various spectator team sports has really declined over the last 10-15 years. Don’t really follow any of them passionately anymore, but I suppose the top ones left are: (in no particular order)

Cincinnati Bengals
Kentucky Basketball
Louisville Basketball
Marshall Football

Used to be a huge fan of the Reds & Raiders but both of them lost me long ago

Still enjoy watching the PBA & PGA

And I’ll go to my grave rooting for whoever is playing Indiana in basketball to beat them by 50 or more, if that counts.

1. Kentucky basketball
.…big gap….
2. PIT Steelers
3. CAR Hurricanes
4. MILW Brewers
5. BOS Red Sox
6. Other UK sports
7. WKU sports
8. NC State sports

1. Cincinnati Reds
2. Kentucky basketball
3. Kentucky football
4. Tampa bay bucs
5. Morehead St basketball

1. Kentucky Wildcats
2. Kentucky Wildcats
3. Kentucky Wildcats
4. Kentucky Wildcats
5. Kentucky Wildcats

I don't watch or root for any professional teams. Perhaps if we had one here in Kentucky I might. Just hard for me to embrace teams in cities I never lived in or even just close.

This.

I love the Celtics in the '80s. But not since. Reggie Lewis.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Kentucky basketball
Chicago Cubs
Notre Dame football
Kentucky football
Indianapolis Colts

Growing up in Indy, I could never see Kentucky football. But, the Irish obviously were on every Sat. It's close now, but I grew up loving the Irish almost as much as UK basketball.
Lived near Richmond for several years, so I can say :

Count
On
Losing
This
Sunday

Reactions: SemperFiCat
1.) Cincinnati Bengals
2.) Kentucky Basketball
3.) Chicago Cubs
4.) Kentucky Football
5.) Los Angeles Lakers

1a. Kentucky MBB
1b. Cincinnati Bengals
2. Cincinnati Reds
3. Kentucky Football
4. FC Cincinnati

Far too close to call for me with UK basketball and Bengals. They are 1A and 1B. I'd give a slight lean to UK but it is barely...not enough to move off #1 spot.

It is really same with Reds but I've been so freaking frustrated with owners that they are sliding.
This would be me except for the last one.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
1. Kentucky Wildcats
2. Chicago Cubs
3. San Francisco 49ers
4. Nobody else
5. Nobody else

1. Kentucky basketball & football
2. Braves
3. Arsenal
4. Still trying to find nfl team
5. Okc thunder
- like to see LSU do good whenever they play anybody but kentucky

1. Kentucky basketball/football
2. Detroit Lions
3. Cincinnati Reds
4. Detroit Red Wings
5. Detroit Pistons
1. Chelsea football (soccer)
2. Yankees baseball
3. Devils hockey
4. Kentucky basketball
5. Oregon football

6. Jets football but I’ve basically disowned them

NBA don’t care

1a. UK Football
1b. UK Basketball
3. USA Men's National Soccer Team
4. Hungarian Men's National Soccer Team
5. Notre Dame Football (I'm sure this'll trigger some folks. 😅)

I grew up loving ND football. Still watched them pretty regularly until shortly after Stoops got here....probably 2014ish. I will still pull for them.

Didn't have cable as a kid and first memories of CFB were The Rocket and then shortly thereafter, Mirer, Bettis, Edwards, etc. Oh, I was also like 12-13 when Rudy came out. Nothing more exciting than ND and Michigan game in mid September as a kid. That '93 season when they beat Charlie Ward was incredible...choked vs BC though and cost themselves the Nati.

Reactions: entropy13
I will stick to college basketball only for my top 5 clearly you know the top 4.

1 Kentucky
2 Ohio State
3 Cleveland State
4 Xavier
5 Kent State

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT