ADVERTISEMENT

Randle Cobb playing on NFL Replay on the NFL Network

UKani

Senior
Dec 5, 2003
Randle Cobb has to he the best football player to play for UK since Art Still, maybe longer than that. I'm watching the Green Bay be Buffalo game and Randle Cobb is playing RB, H-back, and slot WR.

Him running routes out of the backfield at H-Back was unstoppable against Buffalo. He was too fast for LBs, and a missmatch in other positions when they adjusted the defense to cover him. This is the single biggest thing we should look for Sihiem King to bring to Shannon Dawson's offense. I'm super excited for that kid....

Randle Cobb has to he the best football player to play for UK since Art Still, maybe longer than that. I'm watching the Green Bay be Buffalo game and Randle Cobb is playing RB, H-back, and slot WR.

Him running routes out of the backfield at H-Back was unstoppable against Buffalo. He was too fast for LBs, and a missmatch in other positions when they adjusted the defense to cover him. This is the single biggest thing we should look for Sihiem King to bring to Shannon Dawson's offense. I'm super excited for that kid....

I think Cobb's right up there with George Blanda, Bob Gain, Babe Parilli. I think by the time it's all said and done, he's going to finish his NFL career as a household name across the nation much like George Blanda is now. You just can't measure a guy's heart and toughness. If he would've played for a team like Alabama or LSU, I wouldn't be surprised if he would've won a Heisman trophy.

Reactions: UKani
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT