ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Quick Hitter on Jiquavious Marshall

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
So I am on vacation and limiting what I am posting but it is also a very important time of year for Kentucky's recruiting efforts and wanted to chime in as I get information.

Jiquavious Marshall is someone Kentucky really likes a lot. He took an unofficial visit, but he was higher on the board than some of the guys who have visited officially. For example, I think they would take Cameron keys at the end of the day, but Marshall was ahead of him in the pecking order, as I understand it.

Kentucky loves Marshall's length. He apparently has the wingspan they are looking for and always have under Mark Stoops.

He apparently has very good ball skills. We are talking about the ability to judge and play the ball in the air, especially on longer throws. As well as an instinctual knack for breaking on the pass.

But perhaps the one thing that has come through as I have learned a bit about him since his commitment is that Marshall is a great culture fit for the program. Much like someone like Willie Rodriguez. Blue collar, will be great in practice and the weight room.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News