ADVERTISEMENT

Question about the UK-Zaga game...

Not sure what style of play will prevail, but it is a must win game for both teams. I expect a close one.

All depends on the whistle. They let them play and it’s up and down. They control is like msu the game is gonna be tight. This one will have enormous seeding implications in March. Neither team can afford to lose and expect a 1 seed imo especially zags with their horrendous conference

Reactions: christophero
I'm sure players and coaches want their team to run and score easily, and the other team to struggle scoring.
Duh!!!
That our defense is generally good enough to make the Opp spend some time trying to score is not a bad thing. Very few coaches (neither Few or Cal) are intentionally going to "slow it down". You only see that with an overly matched team. Guys simply not making shots is not a "slug it out" game.

Did you see Izzo get furious and jump all over his team when they started to run with us even though they were +?

Do you think the coaches let the Thoroughbreds run or will it be Plow horses slugging it out? In Old_Reds game, I have it as a plow horse game with the final score in the 70's. But I'm hoping for a Fast "Paste" game...

Yes, I know, it's paced. I'm just paying homage to a classic...
I don't think the paste will have time to dry in this one. Few will let the dogs out in this one and see if we can keep up

Do you think the coaches let the Thoroughbreds run or will it be Plow horses slugging it out? In Old_Reds game, I have it as a plow horse game with the final score in the 70's. But I'm hoping for a Fast "Paste" game...

CCC doesn't like to run. He'd be better off in the big 10 with plow ball.

Our fans are dumb. Uk always runs when the other team runs.
And when the other team asks for a rock fight, we pick up rocks instead of running right by them. That the thing about elite talent and extreme depth. You need to have the balls to use it properly.

I don't think the paste will have time to dry in this one. Few will let the dogs out in this one and see if we can keep up
Would not be a good game plan by Few. He may try it, but it won’t last long.
We are deeper and quicker at almost every position.

• Haha
Reactions: Cawood86
Would not be a good game plan by Few. He may try it, but it won’t last long.
We are deeper and quicker at almost every position.
I think the zags will try to get back to what they do (up tempo) They will be "at home" and more comfortable. Timme will go full Pistol Pete and put up about 40 or so.

We can win a shoot out but Fredrick, Reeves and Wallace will have to put up big numbers and who knows if they will get enough minutes

Hey friend, if it helps at all, KenPom predicts and fairly high scoring game- 79-77 in favor of Gonzaga.

Well, Mich St against the Sags was fairly low scoring. End of regulation we didn’t burn it up against them. Sags didn’t light it up against Texas either.

Now who thinks this is going to be a run and gun game? Few finally got over the stupids and started stressing defense.

I’m guessing mid 70’s or lower.

And when the other team asks for a rock fight, we pick up rocks instead of running right by them. That the thing about elite talent and extreme depth. You need to have the balls to use it properly.
Again, I'm ok with rock fights with GOOD teams. That's what's expected. Rock fights with the Duquesnes of the world on the other hand irk me.

Let's face it. Must win Game just for faith. You can't drop both challenges in the first 5. I know we are better later usually but we only have 3 Frosh this year. It's in Spokane and of course they are coming off not just a loss but an embarrassment so perfect storm however no more!

No moral victories, we need this one as a fanbase. Stop the bleeding from last March. This wont slove everything but it will cauterize the wound.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT