ADVERTISEMENT

Pryor to UL

He's a really good player.

He's definitely really good and he's super unique. Not a ton of guys like him in the country.

Got to see him play in person 6 or 7 times here in Tampa last season.

BUT, I will say this- their non-conference schedule (USF's) was really week, and the American Conference isn't exactly known for it's physicality. He struggled with really physical forwards all year long.

ACC will be an adjustment for him for sure, could see him struggling a lot more.

Cal doesn't need him. :p

John Calipari says he will only keep 8-9 players on the 2024-25 Arkansas basketball roster - "They're leaving anyway, and why would I develop a kid for someone else? Why would I do that?"

LOL What do Thiero and Knox think about that?
Will Cal's "dog house" be called his "Hog house" in Arky?

Whatever it's called, Thiero might as well take up residence in there early on. You know Knox will be an "untouchable " even if he turns out to be "unplayable".

Cal is telling all the Arky fans what he is going to do. They are like a lot of our fans were for too many years. They just refuse to believe Cal will coach like that.

Last edited:
Good for UL and good for UK are different. Like, are they expected to be a tournament team?
I'd say no. If they scheduled weak and some of their guys overperform, they may be somewhat respectable though. Their goal, which hasn't changed since firing KP, is to be a 500 team. The days of watching them win single digit games is over but I don't see what they've brought in as a jump from 8 wins to a tournament team. Not to mention they've struck out on a ton of guys they really wanted over the last several weeks. I won't talk too much smack though as I think we'll be good but I don't exactly expect us to be some force of nature either.

That may well be, but its the same argument their fans use for WIliams, Brea, etc...

But the difference is that those guys don't have a reputation for already struggling with physicality at their levels. In fact, Williams thrived on physicality from what I can remember.

But when a guy is already struggling with physicality against lesser competition (MUCH lesser competition), it's a solid bet those struggles might get worse when he steps up a level.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
Cal never developed anything except apathy and resentment among the fan base. To hell with him.
Well, your right! You gonna go to hell with him if you hating on someone that hadn't done anything to you personally! And basketball issues... going to keep you hating...a basketball tradition...not going to cut it! And yes, including me!

• Haha
Reactions: wildcatwelder
Will Cal's "dog house" be called his "Hog house" in Arky?

Whatever it's called, Thiero might as well take up residence in there earl on. You know Knox will be an "untouchable " even if he turns out to be "unplayable".

Cal is telling all the Arky fans what he is going to do. They are like a lot of our fans were for too many years. They just refuse to believe Cal will coach like that.
You know that

Reactions: cathouse
IKR it’s terrible playing in a bigger arena than the mighty cats because bb means so little down here. 🙄

You’re not a blue blood, we are. Standards are different here. Size of arena doesn’t mean you’re a top team with high standards.. lol We have totally owned Louisville the past couple decades. Like, bent over and spanked.

Now run along little bro, get back to your board and chat with the thousands of fans that fill your chicken bucket every game…. 😆

Reactions: Christnole30
Obviously Drew didn’t think that much of the blue blood 😂

I mean, you could actually be competitive every now and then. We added WKU to our schedule the other day to have an in state team to play that’s actually competitive. 😉

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Obviously Drew didn’t think that much of the blue blood 😂
I think you might back track on this comment in a few years. Pope will win bigger than Drew imo.

I like Kelcie but if you come over here be respectful not a dick.

17 wouldn’t be the worst thing but I’m betting over 20. Kelsey’s career record is pretty good and this ain’t his first rodeo. And of course the ACC is weak…right?

Those days are far gone because you ran your HOF coach off who made Louisville his Bitch to calm the natives. I wouldn’t be betting on dominance anymore. 😂

Far gone.... OK.

FIFY

Don't forget, Pope played at UK. He understands the rivalry just fine.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT