ADVERTISEMENT

Pretends to be shocked(Tennessee)

Tennessee is filthy and always has been.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF

This is one time I don’t feel like nothing is gonna happen.
They’re already going to be considered serious repeat offenders which means the punishments are much worse. This isn’t a McDonald’s bag. This is seriously level one and level two violations.
I don’t see the ncaa bringing an investigation into this if there wasn’t a smoking gun there.
Something is gonna happen. I don’t think the ncaa has the balls to do a death sentence type of punishment anymore but it might be close…

• Haha
Reactions: Vols_Beat_You
They’re already going to be considered serious repeat offenders which means the punishments are much worse. This isn’t a McDonald’s bag. This is seriously level one and level two violations.
I don’t see the ncaa bringing an investigation into this if there wasn’t a smoking gun there.
Something is gonna happen. I don’t think the ncaa has the balls to do a death sentence type of punishment anymore but it might be close…
They will get by with nothing

And just like that some Vol football asshole fan puts a laughing emoji on your post because they know they’ll skate by. I don’t see how a person with a soul can root for UT FB

Reactions: Jakerz
Nothing will happen. The NCAA has no teeth.

Not only will nothing happen, this will embolden other schools. Schools better be ready to wallow in the mud if they want to compete in current day college athletics.

Last edited:
And just like that some Vol football asshole fan puts a laughing emoji on your post because they know they’ll skate by. I don’t see how a person with a soul can root for UT FB
It’s going to be so much fun watching them squirm. Hopefully the ncaa drops a pair and hammers them. There fans are so delusional they’ll think there worth of a top 10 ranking if they’re 0-12.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT