ADVERTISEMENT

Pope has his first commit!

One thing about Rafters, very timely updates!!!
What gets me is when people see news like this …which OBVIOUSLY would immediately cause UK fans to post about it … and don’t even bother to briefly scan the board before starting their own thread.

I mean, did the OP really think he was the first one to see this news?

What gets me is when people see news like this …which OBVIOUSLY would immediately cause UK fans to post about it … and don’t even bother to briefly scan the board before starting their own thread.

I mean, did the OP really think he was the first one to see this news?
The same thing happened last night with Ugo announcing he’s hiring an agent and going to the draft. The news was about 15 minutes old, and I thought for sure someone else had already started a thread, so I checked the first two pages before making the announcement thread.

RARELY does news like that make it past 15 minutes, forget 7-8 hrs.

Reactions: UK90
Who are some of the transfers that would be great gets for us?
That can change by the day as to who enters. But the guys they've been mentioned with I like for most part--only one I'm completely out on is that BYU below the rim out of shape kid Khalifa.

I love the idea of Kanaan Carlyle from Stanford personally. He's not been mentioned with UK but think he'd be a nice fit.

Are you prepped for Y2K?
Hold on I’ll be right back I got to go make a call….
1200px-Rotarydial.JPG

The same thing happened last night with Ugo announcing he’s hiring an agent and going to the draft. The news was about 15 minutes old, and I thought for sure someone else had already started a thread, so I checked the first two pages before making the announcement thread.

RARELY does news like that make it past 15 minutes, forget 7-8 hrs.
15 minutes on rafters = 30 years
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT