ADVERTISEMENT

Poll on Cal's future

For the "Far Cal" crowd, how long should BBN wait until another title?

• 5 years

Votes: 28 17.6%
  • 4 years

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • 3 years

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • 2 years

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • This year or clean house?

Votes: 92 57.9%

• Total voters
This poll presumes that there is leverage to push him out if the teams do not perform. Not true.

Sadly, we're stuck with Cal until close to 2030 IMO....with or without SEC regular season championships, SEC tourney titles, FF appearances or NCAA titles.

GBB!

The last 3 years have been "fun" really, wow you must like pain.
I was like wtf I give Cow as much grief as anyone then I realized this post was from 2018😂😂😂.

Yeah I did feel different 5 years ago. I loved the Fox, Monk and Bam team. But that was half a decade ago. Way to bring up an old post to make it seem like today.🤡

Check my post the last few years. Things change.

This poll presumes that there is leverage to push him out if the teams do not perform. Not true.

Sadly, we're stuck with Cal until close to 2030 IMO....with or without SEC regular season championships, SEC tourney titles, FF appearances or NCAA titles.

GBB!

That's unacceptable to me. We do not have to suffer 7 more years of failure.

If we only have 7 players next year, he should be fired no matter what happens.

In 2015 when we were in the Final Four for the 4th time in 5 years, I couldn't imagine it would be as bad as it is now. But there is no hope. With 7 players, guaranteed 1 or 2 are going to get hurt (it happens every year). And Grant Darbyshire will be starting.

Reactions: Montana81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT