ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Does Oscar Tshiebwe return in 2022?

Does Tshiebwe return in 2022?

• Yes

Votes: 145 70.0%
  • No (Declares for NBA Draft and leaves)

Votes: 62 30.0%

• Total voters
It sucks that I thought today's episode was an original thought and the Kyle Tucker comes out of nowhere

I think he probably comes back but it wouldn't surprise me if he left because if he's a late 1st round pick the difference in money won't be much I don't know why I said the second if because I said he was in another thread and I also revealed the truth about how often I'm wrong in that thread.

I think he probably comes back but it wouldn't surprise me if he left because if he's a late 1st round pick the difference in money won't be much I don't know why I said the second if because I said he was in another thread and I also revealed the truth about how often I'm wrong in that thread.
That is one hell of a single sentence.

Last edited:
I said he would go...because that is what good players do here. I am a wait and see guy with any UK player coming back for another season.

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy the show.
I do enjoy your show and whenever I see it available a new addition I tune in immediately. You do the best job on the net that I know of especially in previewing a game and all the details you prepare. And also the after game analysis which is very thorough. You do a great job kudos

I think NIL is a bigger guarantee for money than a second-round draft pick would be. He may test the waters, but I think financially it makes the most sense to come back.

Additionally, if he comes back and cements his legacy as an all-time UK player, he will also have the opportunity to establish himself in the market in Kentucky for years to come. I still see commercials featuring Kash Daniel and he has not played for 3 years now. I imagine it would not be much different for Oscar. He may not need a second year to receive this type of NIL treatment years later--a testament to how much he is loved here, but a second year would cement that reality IMO.

Last edited:
Come back and gets a HUGE NIL deal.
Brings his family over to watch him play college ball while he takes care of them.

I also bet he will also be a player that gives a portion of his NIL money to charity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT