ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Cal's Recruiting

Poll: What Are Your Thoughts About UK's Ability to Continue Landing Top Recruits?

• Not sure yet . . .

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one gets everyone. Even one guy our of this current class (Briscoe, Skal, or Murray) would be considered a program changer in any other pre-Cal class. Any one of them would guarantee you a top 10 class regardless of where they went. The only team who can keep up with us is Duke. A notch down or not (I say not), Cal's recruiting is still world class and leaps and bound better than 99.9999999% of all programs.

Let me put it this way: If this were baseball, Cal would be batting like .535 with an OBP of .700, and you guys wanna complain about a few outs?!

Anyone who doesn't vote option #1 or #4 is an idiot.
I believe the recruiting will continue to be stellar. But I also feel the way #4 said too. I'll always root for them even if Billy G was still here signing up 4th graders. I wouldn't be happy with it and I'd be bitching up a storm but I'd still root for em till my dying breath.

Very pathetic poll. How can you not be happy/confident unless you are a troll.

Cal is bringing in two top 5 picks in one recruiting class (not to mention Matthews, Mulder, and Briscoe). Before Cal, UK as a program only had seven total top 5 picks.

Those who voted on the 2nd option are so out of touch with the historical realities that it almost makes me question their ability to think.

As long as the kids see that Cal gets them to the next level, they will continue to come.

ADVERTISEMENT