POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liar and thief Cohen is allowed to "opine" that he thinks he committed a Federal election law violation while the scum judge would not allow an expert to testify for the defense because he would have told the jury that hush money is NOT a Federal election law violiation. Prosecutors are allowed to say "federal election law was vilolated" a million times, knowingly planting a lie in the jurors heads while the judge won't allow the truth to be told.

Democrats are the lowest form of life and its not even close.
It’s unbelievable, apparently the “ second crime” that makes this entire case possible is whatever the jury thinks it is, and they don’t even have to agree on the second crime.
Is this where we’re at, the state doesn’t even have to claim a crime, they can put a person on trial and have the jury decide the crime to get a guilty verdict, and the jury doesn’t have to agree on said crime?

It’s unbelievable, apparently the “ second crime” that makes this entire case possible is whatever the jury thinks it is, and they don’t even have to agree on the second crime.
Is this where we’re at, the state doesn’t even have to claim a crime, they can put a person on trial and have the jury decide the crime to get a guilty verdict, and the jury doesn’t have to agree on said crime?
That’s confusing to me too. I guess we wait for the instructions on Thursday but how does the jury know whether there was a second crime if they are not instructed on the elements of specific crimes?

Reactions: sefus12

That's exactly what it is. The judge is trying to make sure they convict him on something because he knows the other cases are dead or will be after the election. This might be their only chance and he knows he needs a conviction so they can gain votes by saying over and over and over that he's a convicted criminal. Biden will say it twelve thousand times in the debates. Never thought I'd live in this country when judges were operatives. Sick and sad and Liberals are so dumb that they just laugh and say "meh". Bunch of losers.

Dion, does Trump “deserve” this? Does he “deserve” to have the FBI plant classified documents at his place and try to prosecute him over said planted documents and for the use of deadly force to be authorized if he got in the way of their “search”? Is that the kind of America you want to live in? Is that the precedent you want set?
As always, you have no understand of the things you see. You just read headlines. If you can actually even read at all. They did not plant classified docs on him.

The real takeaway here is, Taco Bell is FOR the people by barely raising its prices across the board, while McDonalds has no problems nearly tripling prices on some items.
I feel like those taco bell numbers are lower than what they really are. Been going there for years and its definitely not even close to as cheap as it used to be. Hell...their 5 dollar box is like 10 dollars now or something absurd.

That’s confusing to me too. I guess we wait for the instructions on Thursday but how does the jury know whether there was a second crime if they are not instructed on the elements of specific crimes?
They just have to think Trump is guilty of anything, they don’t even have to agree.

It’s not confusing, they want a guilty verdict, or at best for Trump is a hung jury and then they’ll go through the process again before the election.
There is zero chance of a not guilty verdict with that guidance, none.

Actually, yes, it is.
Dion, does Trump “deserve” this? Does he “deserve” to have the FBI plant classified documents at his place and try to prosecute him over said planted documents and for the use of deadly force to be authorized if he got in the way of their “search”? Is that the kind of America you want to live in? Is that the precedent you want set?

Actually, yes, it is.

He is a communist.

Appreciate the thought(s) here and on the PGA thread the other day.
Still lurking and reading posts. Had basically quit posting entirely after Cal's kneel at UF. Haven't watched a minute of UK b'ball since....but now that he's gone and Pope is the new coach, the old juices have started to flow again.

So, a trivia question. My happiest days as a UK fan....3/27/1978, 4/1/1996, 3/30/1998, 4/2/2012, and 4/9/2024.

Plus....there is SO much bad/depressing news out there today that a break from the Political board is good for the psyche. There is more information on this thread than you can get from scanning the internet all day....and that I miss....but, like I said, so much bad news. To sum it up .... FJB.

As for @Sawnee Cat, I'm afraid that maybe bad has happened to him. I hope not. Think he hasn't posted anything for a year or so and I know he had some health problems a few years ago. Seems like I also did a search a month or so back and Bertfan(?) is nowhere to be found. Seems he was a long time poster that was under a new name. Could be wrong.
I believe someone on here has said they see Sawnee post on another board sometimes. Maybe a Florida board or something?

They just have to think Trump is guilty of anything, they don’t even have to agree.

It’s not confusing, they want a guilty verdict, or at best for Trump is a hung jury and then they’ll go through the process again before the election.
There is zero chance of a not guilty verdict with that guidance, none.
“They” meaning the prosecution of course wants a guilty verdict. It is still unclear to me what the judge actually ruled on the instructions on that point. He will release his instructions on Thursday. By the way, I saw that the prosecutor was arguing that the jury doesn’t even have to believe that a second crime was committed. Just that Trump intended to conceal another crime. That makes no sense to me.

in the usa-unbelieveable

Crazy to think that the Republicans will do jack shit about it too.

“They” meaning the prosecution of course wants a guilty verdict. It is still unclear to me what the judge actually ruled on the instructions on that point. He will release his instructions on Thursday. By the way, I saw that the prosecutor was arguing that the jury doesn’t even have to believe that a second crime was committed. Just that Trump intended to conceal another crime. That makes no sense to me.
By “they”, I mean the establishment in NYC that greenlighted this joke of a trial.

The jury has 2 lawyers on it, you’re a lawyer, have you ever seen that before? Why would 2 lawyers be on there? I have my suspicions….
This judge has sat on multiple Trump cases, seems odd, abd his daughter is a Democrat activist that has and is receiving funds from the DNC and democrats.

This has a predetermined outcome, come hell or high water, and it’ll get overturned…after the election and no one will face ramifications just like with Covid.

So why are the Democrats and establishment doing this, going to these links? Trumps policies were good for the people. Whom did they hurt?

There’s no proof he saved even one life with his decisions. That’s simply your opinion. You’re touting a hypothetical that we have no way of knowing as truth.

However there is proof that people lives were affected by his draconian lockdowns. Trying to ban “drive in” church services while leaving liquor stores open. Get real.
You don't sit one inch apart from 200 people singing songs for an hour in a liquor store.
C'mon dude. No comparison whatsover.

By “they”, I mean the establishment in NYC that greenlighted this joke of a trial.

The jury has 2 lawyers on it, you’re a lawyer, have you ever seen that before? Why would 2 lawyers be on there? I have my suspicions….
This judge has sat on multiple Trump cases, seems odd, abd his daughter is a Democrat activist that has and is receiving funds from the DNC and democrats.

This has a predetermined outcome, come hell or high water, and it’ll get overturned…after the election and no one will face ramifications just like with Covid.

So why are the Democrats and establishment doing this, going to these links? Trumps policies were good for the people. Whom did they hurt?
There you go with the conspiracy theories again. The evil cabal of lawyers and judges. I can buy that this prosecution was politically motivated but I cannot buy that the judge and jury members were “planted” or whatever you are claiming.

I feel like those taco bell numbers are lower than what they really are. Been going there for years and its definitely not even close to as cheap as it used to be. Hell...their 5 dollar box is like 10 dollars now or something absurd.

The Office Questions GIF

I have already proved to you that there is no NO citation and evidence of that quote. In fact it has been debunked by scholars in VA who suggest that this fake quote not be used.

Look under your silly source for a citation or link to the quote. I'll wait.
Whatever dude. There are 50 other quotes from him and other Founding Fathers I have cited that you chose to ignore because it blows your argument out of the water.
Are his actual letters located in the Library of Congress good enough for you?? 🤣🤣🤣

According to The Congressional Register Madison, on June 8, moved that "the civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretext infringed."

"I have no doubt that every new example, will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt. will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together."
https://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendI_religions66.html

Reactions: Dionysus444
There you go with the conspiracy theories again. The evil cabal of lawyers and judges. I can buy that this prosecution was politically motivated but I cannot buy that the judge and jury members were “planted” or whatever you are claiming.
There’s no conspiracy, everything I stated is true.
Have you ever seen a lawyer on a jury, let alone 2?
I didn’t say they were “ evil”, I stated realities and you came to that conclusion .

Why is this trial being allowed to occur? There is no way in hell thus trial happens in NYC if it’s a Democrat, rightfully. So why is it now?

It’s a farce, solely for political purposes.

It WAS a Democrat hoax, you Village Idiot.

See, George Floyd riots. (Stay home or you'll die, unless you're out for the correct socially conscious reasons.)

GFY, Coronabro.
Brainwashed to the core Marley. 🤣
Chained to your tin foil hat like the Marley in Scrooge.

Whatever dude. There are 50 other quotes from him and other Founding Fathers I have cited that you chose to ignore because it blows your argument out of the water.
Are his actual letters located in the Library of Congress good enough for you?? 🤣🤣🤣

According to The Congressional Register Madison, on June 8, moved that "the civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretext infringed."

"I have no doubt that every new example, will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt. will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together."
https://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendI_religions66.html

You would’ve hated Franklin during the Convention calling for daily prayer before every assembly to guide them.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
There’s no conspiracy, everything I stated is true.
Have you ever seen a lawyer on a jury, let alone 2?
I didn’t say they were “ evil”, I stated realities and you came to that conclusion .

Why is this trial being allowed to occur? There is no way in hell thus trial happens in NYC if it’s a Democrat, rightfully. So why is it now?

It’s a farce, solely for political purposes.
Who knows how the two lawyers ended up on the jury. It can happen. No basis to dismiss for cause and out of peremptories. They were not placed there by an invisible hand.

Who knows how the two lawyers ended up on the jury. It can happen. No basis to dismiss for cause and out of peremptories. They were not placed there by an invisible hand.
I asked if you had ever seen that before? You’re a lawyer…right?

It wasn’t an invisible hand, that’s for sure.

Yea, because those crazy right-wing conspiracy theory cooks have had such a bad record the past several years….

russia got one done even faster than we did. The companies already had the basics of the vaccine done years ago from SARS. So this vaccine was just a simple gene edit and then run trials. If these vaccines end up working than all future vaccines will be done fast with RNA instead of using oldschool cultures. WE still don't know if they actually work long term. Thank you science for ignoring conservatives and embracing the manipulation of dna & rna and stem cell research.
GOG0oWmWsAAkgju

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT