POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He literally got caught because he ordered pizza from a local chain as part of a gag in his clapback video to Greta Thunberg. His own ego was his downfall. Perfect poetic justice.
GOGzq2PXUAAgWnk

Appreciate the thought(s) here and on the PGA thread the other day.
Still lurking and reading posts. Had basically quit posting entirely after Cal's kneel at UF. Haven't watched a minute of UK b'ball since....but now that he's gone and Pope is the new coach, the old juices have started to flow again.

So, a trivia question. My happiest days as a UK fan....3/27/1978, 4/1/1996, 3/30/1998, 4/2/2012, and 4/9/2024.

Plus....there is SO much bad/depressing news out there today that a break from the Political board is good for the psyche. There is more information on this thread than you can get from scanning the internet all day....and that I miss....but, like I said, so much bad news. To sum it up .... FJB.

As for @Sawnee Cat, I'm afraid that maybe bad has happened to him. I hope not. Think he hasn't posted anything for a year or so and I know he had some health problems a few years ago. Seems like I also did a search a month or so back and Bertfan(?) is nowhere to be found. Seems he was a long time poster that was under a new name. Could be wrong.
I see Sawnee on another board. I think he is fine. Seems to be by his postings anyhow.

Nah, I'm against giving my gun to the guy when he needs it to hide his and his sons utter corruption in that corrupt shit hole.
Ukraine is no saint definitely. But that does not mean it brought the invasion on itself. It's still self-defense, no matter the character of the involved parties.

I can only shake my head at these clowns. I wonder if anyone explained to them that they can go out to any state/national park, find a stick and scream and pound the stick into the ground all they want...for FREE!

You know, if they can master the skill of "tree knocking" they might be able to join up with these guys/gal...

iu

Last edited:
Appreciate the thought(s) here and on the PGA thread the other day.
Still lurking and reading posts. Had basically quit posting entirely after Cal's kneel at UF. Haven't watched a minute of UK b'ball since....but now that he's gone and Pope is the new coach, the old juices have started to flow again.

So, a trivia question. My happiest days as a UK fan....3/27/1978, 4/1/1996, 3/30/1998, 4/2/2012, and 4/9/2024.

Plus....there is SO much bad/depressing news out there today that a break from the Political board is good for the psyche. There is more information on this thread than you can get from scanning the internet all day....and that I miss....but, like I said, so much bad news. To sum it up .... FJB.

As for @Sawnee Cat, I'm afraid that maybe bad has happened to him. I hope not. Think he hasn't posted anything for a year or so and I know he had some health problems a few years ago. Seems like I also did a search a month or so back and Bertfan(?) is nowhere to be found. Seems he was a long time poster that was under a new name. Could be wrong.

@Sawnee Cat seemed like a good dude. Glad to see you back. I understand getting away from the news for a while. Last summer and last December I was away from here for a month.

Old people could’ve stayed home if they felt the risk outweighed the reward. You know, personal freedumbs and such as you all like to call them.
The problem is that all the idiots they listen to on tv and social media were calling it a Democrat hoax.
The governor was trying to avoid overloading our healthcare system. Many forget the overloaded hospitals in Italy, the morgue trucks in New York, the deaths in nursing homes and tent hospitals in China.
It was the right decision at that time. Beshear saved thousands of lives with his decision. Most Kentuckians realize that which is why he was reelected.

Ukraine is no saint definitely. But that does not mean it brought the invasion on itself. It's still self-defense, no matter the character of the involved parties.

Who cares. My point is, stop sending money and munitions which is only prolonging war, and death and injuries.

Ukraine is NOT winning, unless NATO (and/or USA) puts boots on the ground there, which probably leads to WW3.

But, Putin and Orange Man Bad, so we must 'Save Democracy'

The problem is that all the idiots they listen to on tv and social media were calling it a Democrat hoax.
The governor was trying to avoid overloading our healthcare system. Many forget the overloaded hospitals in Italy, the morgue trucks in New York, the deaths in nursing homes and tent hospitals in China.
It was the right decision at that time. Beshear saved thousands of lives with his decision. Most Kentuckians realize that which is why he was reelected.
It WAS a Democrat hoax, you Village Idiot.

See, George Floyd riots. (Stay home or you'll die, unless you're out for the correct socially conscious reasons.)

GFY, Coronabro.

Sambo you know damn good and well the only reason he was re-elected was because of Louisville Lexington 🍺

Reactions: 55wildcat
in the usa-unbelieveable

Clueless.
I have already proved to you that there is no NO citation and evidence of that quote. In fact it has been debunked by scholars in VA who suggest that this fake quote not be used.

Look under your silly source for a citation or link to the quote. I'll wait.

He pretends to be conservative enough. In KY that is easier because he has absolutely NO power to do anything that he wants to do. Like post-birth abortion, tranny boys playing against girls in schools. Tranny dudes with a dong undressing in a women's locker. But fortunately KY is soooooooooo red that we can shove absolutely everything good legislatively that is making KY Great Again......shove it up his ass and he has to bend over and take it. So he will just sit and wait until he tries to run for Mitch's seat. That will be the point that ole Andy goes back to cry at funerals which is the only thing he does now.

Sambo you know damn good and well the only reason he was re-elected was because of Louisville Lexington 🍺
He was re-elected because Cameron and his stupid ass policy on abortion. That constant Sambortion fantasy of tween-rape pregnancy commercial was 100% the thing that lost it. Had Cameron come out for 15-week in KY in conjunction with the GOP legislature....or 10 weeks etc... he wins. But his stance was not defensible. He lost. Now we have a Gov that cannot do anything which is a partial victory.

Reactions: 55wildcat
What are some examples of policies, proposed or passed bills that attempt to fuse the Federal Government and religion?
Ya mean like Denmark and Finland who have Christianity as their national religion? You know. Those non-diverse lilly white Nords who the left slobber over. Until very recently you could have added Sweden and a couple others who still share in the prosperity of that practice.

Something struck me...and should you...as I voted for 45/47 today. All the other candidates previously qualified as well as "other" are still on the ballot. So when the media in its dishonesty says Trump 90% and others 10%, they are wrapping all the others in the 10%.

The narrative they and the Never-Trumpers are trying to promote is that the 10% is Haley. BS. Its the rest of those still receiving votes...not her alone.

Reply to your post that was directly beneath Frontrunner's a couple of weeks ago.
Same thing happened to a guy I've met a few times. Drives for a trucking company. Was going down I-75 just South of Dayton, an illegal from Africa (woman)...no license, hence no insurance, etc...clipped a trucked that slammed into the guy I know. Totaled the 53' trailer and serious damage to his semi.

But, hey...let more in.

WTF have you been? Welcome back Colonel!

WTF have you been? Welcome back Colonel!
Took a break from politics and couldn't get into UK b'ball.
May not be back full time for a while. Renter moving out of our commercial building so I'll probably be spending most of the Summer remodeling/updating it. Have a guy coming in on the 15th to get started on the exterior work. So I'll be busy (along with all the yard work).

Don't know the answer, but he had an issue with someone on D-League and stopped here. Was on FL site for a bit, but haven't seen him there, nor much looked, in a good while. Edit: Last post I can find by him over there was July 4, 2023.

@Sawnee Cat one of my favs for years. Hope
He’s well.

Still astounds me how anyone can still believe a party, especially one sanctioned by the left. It’s a scary world when they’re not all voted out in massive numbers at this point, I mean take your pick.

Sexualizing kids and pedophilia is up next. If we dont get them gone by then I’d say it’s definitely over. You’d think the economy would still matter to people but apparently not. We’ll never recover from Obama I’m afraid.

Liar and thief Cohen is allowed to "opine" that he thinks he committed a Federal election law violation while the scum judge would not allow an expert to testify for the defense because he would have told the jury that hush money is NOT a Federal election law violiation. Prosecutors are allowed to say "federal election law was vilolated" a million times, knowingly planting a lie in the jurors heads while the judge won't allow the truth to be told.

Democrats are the lowest form of life and its not even close.

Liar and thief Cohen is allowed to "opine" that he thinks he committed a Federal election law violation while the scum judge would not allow an expert to testify for the defense because he would have told the jury that hush money is NOT a Federal election law violiation. Prosecutors are allowed to say "federal election law was vilolated" a million times, knowingly planting a lie in the jurors heads while the judge won't allow the truth to be told.

Democrats are the lowest form of life and its not even close.

It’s still hard for me to understand why a person who believes western liberal values would even come close to voting for them. You’d have thought the sexualization of the kids would have been it. It’s crazy.

So they purposefully sent classified docs to Trump’s house, then put him on trial for that, while also giving themselves permission to shoot him if necessary while getting the documents? Do I have that right?

Dion, does Trump “deserve” this? Does he “deserve” to have the FBI plant classified documents at his place and try to prosecute him over said planted documents and for the use of deadly force to be authorized if he got in the way of their “search”? Is that the kind of America you want to live in? Is that the precedent you want set?

There’s no proof he saved even one life with his decisions. That’s simply your opinion. You’re touting a hypothetical that we have no way of knowing as truth.

However there is proof that people lives were affected by his draconian lockdowns. Trying to ban “drive in” church services while leaving liquor stores open. Get real.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT