POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I specified parked in a handicap space. Since it happened to me literally today. I can post the pics if you want. It's a perfect metaphor for Trumpism.
No, it’s not. I see people of all walks of life park poorly or use handicapped spaces when they aren’t supposed to. That’s not an issue isolated to big truck driving Trump supporters.

Well, you went further than that, and implied that by me showing up there that I was glorifying war. Which is just, well, silly. I admitted my error in bringing it up on the political board, and asked you to drop it, but you just kept ramping up the stupidity.

So, with of this all out of the way. Will you please just STFU about it? (and I will too)
Ah yes, but ignoring these moron demon possessed vessels is cowardly, eh? All they do is waste your time. I learned this over years of futility. They will never learn anything.

I'd think that having selected Michael Cohen as a leader in your organization would be a strike against someone running for president. JMO.

8qrl8a.jpg

What exactly have liberal white women made better the past several years? Many of them are legit batsh*t crazy and probably need to hang out in a room with padded walls for a while.

From Rand Paul's newsletter:

Waste Report Wrap Up

Every Wednesday, I highlight an area of government waste uncovered by my team and me. This past week, I shined a light on the Department of Treasury which spent $659 billion to pay the interest on the national debt. That’s up $184 billion from the previous year.

Ah yes, but ignoring these moron demon possessed vessels is cowardly, eh? All they do is waste your time. I learned this over years of futility. They will never learn anything.

Hyman is wrong there, with due respect; it's decidedly not cowardly to simply ignore them and refuse to engage.

I knew exactly what/where Dion was doing/going with that ingrate nonsense denigrating the heroes who serve. His primary goal and purpose was to insult Hyman's sentimentality, the respect we rightfully have for those who have served and paid the highest price, which is doubly reprehensible.

Where was this Sep of Church and State energy from you when your governor was trying to arrest people for attending Church? He wasn’t the only one, was happening all over the country and by Democrats for the most part if not all. My guess is if I searched old posts, you prob cheered it on.

You realize this is two way street, correct?
Are the churches still shut down? Was that a temporary measure to save the lives of old people during a pandemic or a permanent government takeover that banned church services in America? Think carefully before answering.
Was the government out to shut down churches in 1918 too?
We were smarter back then because all the conspiracy theory nuts couldn't spread misinformation and lunacy via the internet.

Are the churches still shut down? Was that a temporary measure to save the lives of old people during a pandemic or a permanent government takeover that banned church services in America? Think carefully before answering.
Was the government out to shut down churches in 1918 too?
We were smarter back then because all the conspiracy theory nuts couldn't spread misinformation and lunacy via the internet.

Old people could’ve stayed home if they felt the risk outweighed the reward. You know, personal freedumbs and such as you all like to call them.

I've been away for a few days so I haven't gone back to review the dozens of pages of folks calling Dion a moron, pedophile, etc.

However, I did see an article just a few days ago that more and more communities are reporting that charging stations are being robbed for their copper wire, thus leaving them inoperable. Plus, the cost to repair those stations is not insignificant. Especially, if they get ripped off again. Tell me again how 100% EVs are the answer.

Hell, an AR15 and an old refrigerator would be cheaper.

You could still throw in some hotdogs and PBR for good measure.

Fayette County Republicans:
Killian Timoney is a a vote for Democratic Party. His full time job is a position with Fayette County School system, so a lot of his votes in Frankfort align with how Fayette County Schools would vote, which at this time is hard left. I remember his votes during Covid were not good for my kids. Example: he voted no on hb51 during covid which would have given parents choice on masking their kids in school. I talked to him during covid and all I got was Fayette county school propaganda. Today I am voting for his opponent Thomas Jefferson.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
Yeah. You’re against someone else using our gun for self defense when you’re perfectly fine with us using it. Like I said, hypocrite.

Nah, I'm against giving my gun to the guy when he needs it to hide his and his sons utter corruption in that corrupt shit hole.

Hope to see some longtime posters like @OHIO COLONEL @Sawnee Cat jstaff and others return as the election nears. Is plat still around? haha
Appreciate the thought(s) here and on the PGA thread the other day.
Still lurking and reading posts. Had basically quit posting entirely after Cal's kneel at UF. Haven't watched a minute of UK b'ball since....but now that he's gone and Pope is the new coach, the old juices have started to flow again.

So, a trivia question. My happiest days as a UK fan....3/27/1978, 4/1/1996, 3/30/1998, 4/2/2012, and 4/9/2024.

Plus....there is SO much bad/depressing news out there today that a break from the Political board is good for the psyche. There is more information on this thread than you can get from scanning the internet all day....and that I miss....but, like I said, so much bad news. To sum it up .... FJB.

As for @Sawnee Cat, I'm afraid that maybe bad has happened to him. I hope not. Think he hasn't posted anything for a year or so and I know he had some health problems a few years ago. Seems like I also did a search a month or so back and Bertfan(?) is nowhere to be found. Seems he was a long time poster that was under a new name. Could be wrong.

As for @Sawnee Cat, I'm afraid that maybe bad has happened to him. I hope not. Think he hasn't posted anything for a year or so and I know he had some health problems a few years ago.
Don't know the answer, but he had an issue with someone on D-League and stopped here. Was on FL site for a bit, but haven't seen him there, nor much looked, in a good while. Edit: Last post I can find by him over there was July 4, 2023.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lost In FL
Reply to your post that was directly beneath Frontrunner's a couple of weeks ago.
Same thing happened to a guy I've met a few times. Drives for a trucking company. Was going down I-75 just South of Dayton, an illegal from Africa (woman)...no license, hence no insurance, etc...clipped a trucked that slammed into the guy I know. Totaled the 53' trailer and serious damage to his semi.

But, hey...let more in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT