POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You notice how the ones for the people are temporary. The ones for the business community are permanent. I literally pointed that out to y'all at the time. The rich protect their own; they have class consciousness. No matter how much y'all fantasize about Trump being something different he is just the distilled essence of your yoke.
False.

Reactions: 55wildcat
You don't even need to go to Kamala, Biden was an antidrug crusader himself back in the day. This is why it's always so funny to me when y'all try to tie The Left to Joe freaking Biden and Democrats. Dems are just conservative-lite. Same capital worship, same bombs. Just with rainbows on them. I hate virtually all our leaders, but I vote for the lesser of two evils because that's what our system forces us to do.
Wow, False.

10-4, I got that. But I never let an opportunity to point out what an absolute POS Biden is go by. Raising awareness amongst his sycophants and whatnot.

Last edited:
Not 1 single illegal vote was found from that. The judge made them stop the entire thing and pay out everyone's legal fees. Sec state told the judge 80 inelliegble voters had been found on the registration rolls of the 98000 he warned about. That mayor was charged with having some friends register their address to one of his properties in 2017. Had nothing to do with the illegal votes inquiry. Fake news trolls.
Speaking of illegal votes

Money quote: Peeple wrote that among the illegal votes, 983 were cast by people living outside Harris County and 445 were cast by voters who did not show photo identification or did not show a substitute ID document.

If Democrats can't cheat, they can't win.

You notice how the ones for the people are temporary. The ones for the business community are permanent. I literally pointed that out to y'all at the time. The rich protect their own; they have class consciousness. No matter how much y'all fantasize about Trump being something different he is just the distilled essence of your yoke.
SO typical of Karl. He doesn't answer a question. Instead he comes back deflections and personal putdowns.

Only because YOUR side would never agree to making them permanent. Same thing with Reagan and Bush. For a history guy, you don't know any.

Oh, and BTW ... communism, and communist leaders kill their citizens EVERY time it is tried. Now you know ...

The only reason Joe Biden is president of the United States of America is because he was Obama's VP. Bernie had his wing in the 2020 primary and all the moderates in the race were fracturing the much larger centrist side. Then Biden won the SC primary before Super Tuesday and everyone else dropped out and coalesced behind him as the frontrunner to beat the smaller Bernie wing. Nobody likes Joe Biden. He just had the most name recognition with the Democratic primary electorate in SC. If Amy Klobuchar had polled better she'd have been the face of this Democratic hydra. The only reason anyone votes for Joe Biden is because the only alternative is Trump.
Why didn't Bernie win in 2016? Oh, because THE PARTY chose the less insane, but just as evil person. The party was NEVER going to nominate him, and crazy burnie knew it, but he was okay with it. Because just like Marx, he is a true grifter. Just like Joe.

GNqvfVkWAAA_QW_

Man I do like the team Pope has assembled...this team is going to shoot a ton of threes. And Rob Dillinghams quotes were interesting...said he gave coach Welch all the credit for his great shooting and plus the teams defense was bad because nobody knew the gameplan (wtf) and everybody was doing their own thing. Thank God that idiot Cal is gone.

Yep, Pope has put together a helluva roster quickly. And he isn't done yet. For the first time in several years I'm actually planning on going to 4 or 5 games this season plus the SEC tournament.

i think so too vivek. but give trump some credit—if we all smell the rat then i’m sure trump does also.

I think Vivek could very well be who Trump is positioning to be the VP candidate. Though I think he'd be more useful in another cabinet position. It's starting to seem like Trump is using Vivek as his voice to get around his gag order.

It's really weird that you just walked right past the fact Ashley Biden said her dad showered with her when she was a teen and she would wait til late at night to shower to keep him from joinging her in the shower..... How is your big takeaway what somebody on this board says when the Pres was groping his teen daughter? It's almost like pedophilia doesn't really bother you.
Are all Democrats pedophiles?

Its a fair question.

Not making any apologies for Louisville, but that is pretty reductionist. Scheffler was wrong, and deserved what he got.
I’m not going to call Scheffler wrong just yet. From the eye witnesses, other players, and Scheffler himself have said, he was following police orders going on that median to try and get in. I won’t say he’s totally innocent, but think that this is probably a lot of misunderstanding about where to go and then the cop made things worse and followed it up by hitting him with a felony charge.

Unless I have the facts wrong, he was ordered to stop (for reasons he might not have known) and kept on going. That automatically, in my mind, puts him in the wrong from the jump. Now, did the officer handle it correctly? It doesn't seem like it. But if those facts are correct, the majority of the culpability is on Scheffler.

(that felony charge will get tossed before the day is up)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT