POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with the first point. Yes, it dumbs down and creates an unmotivated society (if I’m still allowed to say that?) but people should have the right to do with it what they want. The penalties for it were nuts.

Disagree about your second point. People at odds with the police will just find a new issue to be at odds over. Just using CA as a personal reference, I’ve seen relations between communities and police worsen over the years. Can’t blame weed for that but can’t say weed has improved things either.
People are at odds with the police because of the interactions they have. They didn't just wake up one morning and decide to do so.

SO you favor the Trump tax cuts?
You notice how the ones for the people are temporary. The ones for the business community are permanent. I literally pointed that out to y'all at the time. The rich protect their own; they have class consciousness. No matter how much y'all fantasize about Trump being something different he is just the distilled essence of your yoke.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
People are at odds with the police because of the interactions they have. They didn't just wake up one morning and decide to do so.

I don’t disagree with that, there’s some learned behavior, pre existing prejudices, and kids that grew up without authority figures being the basis for a lot of those interactions…tbf, on both sides.

GNuoJTkXYAACtkT

You notice how the ones for the people are temporary. The ones for the business community are permanent. I literally pointed that out to y'all at the time. The rich protect their own; they have class consciousness. No matter how much y'all fantasize about Trump being something different he is just the distilled essence of your yoke.

Off the top of my head, Sec 174 is a significant increase on businesses, bonus depreciation phase out is on businesses, 199A sunset is a significant increase on business income.

False. Many know they are going to break the law but don't think they will get caught or care. They wake up every morning with that mindset.
And smoking a plant not hurting anyone shouldn't be breaking the law. The fact that that normal, mundane action was criminalized caused massive friction between the public and law enforcement. How many otherwise law-abiding citizens in every other way feel shady about the cops because they've had to look over their shoulder every time they smoked a joint?

And smoking a plant not hurting anyone shouldn't be breaking the law. The fact that that normal, mundane action was criminalized caused massive friction between the public and law enforcement. How many otherwise law-abiding citizens in every other way feel shady about the cops because they've had to look over their shoulder every time they smoked a joint?

Seems your strong feelings on this would’ve caused you some hesitation in putting one of the most cut throat anti weed prosecutors this country has ever seen from being just a nursing home patients final heart beat away from running the country.

Seems your strong feelings on this would’ve caused you some hesitation in putting one of the most cut throat anti weed prosecutors this country has ever seen from being just a nursing home patients final heart beat away from running the country.
You don't even need to go to Kamala, Biden was an antidrug crusader himself back in the day. This is why it's always so funny to me when y'all try to tie The Left to Joe freaking Biden and Democrats. Dems are just conservative-lite. Same capital worship, same bombs. Just with rainbows on them. I hate virtually all our leaders, but I vote for the lesser of two evils because that's what our system forces us to do.

No, but that’s not where I live so it’s not relevant to my original point of what I paid this morning.

Keep voting in Dems and soon you can enjoy 6 dollar a gallon gas and 17 dollar McDonald’s. You still reap the benefits of having conservative influence and representation to restrain the lunacy of possible unchecked Dem control in KY.

That's idiotic. Ohio was a battleground state for decades before the most recent rightward shift. It used to be conventional wisdom that you couldn't win the presidency without it. If Dems were cheating they'd just cheat to win OH too.
Why would they bother? Going by the 2016 results, the lessons would be that (1) it would take a  massive amount of vote fraud to (2) win a state that is not necessary for a national win ( and provably wasn't as it turned out) in (3) in a state that would absolutely drop a hammer on any book cooking. I'm a tad skeptical to put it mildly that there was any kind of "steal" in 2020, but if there was, there would have no upside and a lot of risk to play around in Ohio.

Reactions: Lost In FL
No, but that’s not where I live so it’s not relevant to my original point of what I paid this morning.

Keep voting in Dems and soon you can enjoy 6 dollar a gallon gas and 17 dollar McDonald’s. You still reap the benefits of having conservative influence and representation to restrain the lunacy of possible unchecked Dem control in KY.
If you paid 17 bucks for a McMuffin meal that's 9 bucks everywhere else in Ky then it makes perfect sense that you're a Trump voter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why would I vote for the billionaires directly? Trump, being the crass boor who loves the spotlight that he is, just cut out the middleman. Dispensing entirely with the veneer of respectability and coming full wolf in wolf's clothing isn't any better. Still a wolf. Being able to see its teeth just means you're also disgusted as it still eats you.

So you're voting for Biden then. And that is better how?

You're trying too hard to up your Like count. It's coming off as desperate just repeating the same goofy shit that's said here daily.

Anymore predictions btw? You seem charged up by poll numbers six months out and I recall around the holidays you saying something nonsensical about people being outlawed from saying 'Merry Christmas' sooner rather than later.
It's really weird that you just walked right past the fact Ashley Biden said her dad showered with her when she was a teen and she would wait til late at night to shower to keep him from joinging her in the shower..... How is your big takeaway what somebody on this board says when the Pres was groping his teen daughter? It's almost like pedophilia doesn't really bother you.

Biden was an antidrug crusader himself back in the day.

Biden was an anti drug crusader, because he wanted to keep his investments profitable.

(at the expense of the young black men that he now "champions" Biden makes Donald Trump look like a Saint. LOL)

Democrats, always looking out for the little people.

Bless your hearts. You all know almost NOTHING about Joe Biden's past and present, do you...

Last edited:
Biden was anti drug crusader, because he wanted to keep his investments profitable.

(at the expense of the young black men that he now "champions" Biden makes Donald Trump look like a Saint. LOL)

Democrats, always looking out for the little people.

Bless your hearts. You all know almost NOTHING about Joe Biden's past and present, do you...
The only reason Joe Biden is president of the United States of America is because he was Obama's VP. Bernie had his wing in the 2020 primary and all the moderates in the race were fracturing the much larger centrist side. Then Biden won the SC primary before Super Tuesday and everyone else dropped out and coalesced behind him as the frontrunner to beat the smaller Bernie wing. Nobody likes Joe Biden. He just had the most name recognition with the Democratic primary electorate in SC. If Amy Klobuchar had polled better she'd have been the face of this Democratic hydra. The only reason anyone votes for Joe Biden is because the only alternative is Trump.

But the exemptions mean that the top four steel exporters to the United States, and four of the top seven aluminum exporters, will be left out of the tariffs, according to US government data and Panjiva, a research firm owned by S&P Global.

The steel tariffs literally do nothing now. He gave exemptions to every country but china who we don't import steel from. last year china was .8% of steel imports. I don't think that makes sense even to you koolaid drinkers.
** KA -- BOOM **

Thanks, Joe (aka Mr. Inflation).

The only reason Joe Biden is president of the United States of America is because he was Obama's VP. Bernie had his wing in the 2020 primary and all the moderates in the race were fracturing the much larger centrist side. Then Biden won the SC primary before Super Tuesday and everyone else dropped out and coalesced behind him as the frontrunner to beat the smaller Bernie wing. Nobody likes Joe Biden. He just had the most name recognition with the Democratic primary electorate in SC. If Amy Klobuchar had polled better she'd have been the face of this Democratic hydra. The only reason anyone votes for Joe Biden is because the only alternative is Trump.

That would all make sense, I guess, if Biden was the better alternative, but he is objectively, well, NOT...

re-think it, and try again tomorrow.

Lol now do the math when it comes to me driving or flying 2500 miles to save 8 bucks on my breakfast combo. That really is Bidenomics.
I'd really love to know where in the hell you were that charged you 17 bucks for a McMuffin. 🤣
They are 9 bucks in Louisville, Lexington and Munfordsville, Ky.
Unless you were in New York or the McMuffin came with a handy at the Bunny Ranch...I call BS.

221dd4b8658b6f56591377bab534afd5.jpg

A really moronic take as usual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT