POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because nobody cares about hunter biden. Just like nobody cares about Jr meeting with the Russians. All of politics, including the Trump family, is dirty as hell. Americans just want to go back to not seeing it all over the news 24/7. If people wanted something different they wouldn't vote the same people into office for 40+ years.
** KA -- BOOM **

giphy.gif

"The Supreme Court restored a congressional voting map in Louisiana on Wednesday that includes an additional majority-Black district, handing a victory to African American voters and Democrats less than six months before the November election."

Last edited:
Bless your heart. Very good accountants and attorneys do one thing. They make sure you use the tax code as written. You are an idiot if you pay too much... and beyond that, where did I say anything about paying less tax? Are you ignorant as to depreciation and how the tax code handles that? I am also certain that I pay more in taxes each year than you and Sambo make, combined. You are welcome.
Wow. That post is imbecilic even for you.
It’s frustrating when you see the total financial illiteracy displayed by Dion and sambowieshin, then realize their votes impact tax and economic policy the same as yours.
He said this:
"We own" but through a separate LLC. We are in the construction business. Bonding companies look at our financials. The BS is clean because we rent. The mortgage and building is a liability on the LLC's financials. Essentially "we" rent from ourselves and pass through to the property LLC. "I" own both but they are different. Tax reasons and creditors are in a different position with the primary business.
"Bonding companies look at our financials", but those balance sheets are "clean because we rent." He admits he owns both but passes it through for tax purposes. Tax purposes being paying less. Like I said, our society is beyond broken when we allow this sort of loophole nonsense, and as seen here not just allow, but think of it as normal and openly brag about as he is. It's evil, if it were someone on welfare abusing loopholes to get more out of the system y'all'd call them scum and want them locked up and the key thrown away, but since it's the petite bourgeois instead of poor people it's totally fine. Clever even. The moral inconsistency of it all is grotesque.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Focus dummy. How many of those own their own tenant space? That is the topic we have been discussing. FOCUS. I am fully aware of the Retail desert caused largely by on-line sales. That is why many of those centers that Publix is poaching are at a bargain. Retailers are getting clobbered and allows for "money" to come in and snatch a bargain. You simply proved my point in the process....Another reason for retailers not investing in bricks 'n mortar. They LEASE. Good lord. There is nothing about them that helps your "argument" if you can call it that.

You are not even qualified to be in the game. Focus your argument and stop moving all over the place because you don't even understand the point you think you are making.
BYrMCG.gif

Focus dummy. How many of those own their own tenant space? That is the topic we have been discussing. FOCUS. I am fully aware of the Retail desert caused largely by on-line sales. That is why many of those centers that Publix is poaching are at a bargain. Retailers are getting clobbered and allows for "money" to come in and snatch a bargain. You simply proved my point in the process....Another reason for retailers not investing in bricks 'n mortar. They LEASE. Good lord. There is nothing about them that helps your "argument" if you can call it that.

You are not even qualified to be in the game. Focus your argument and stop moving all over the place because you don't even understand the point you think you are making.
Amazon closing in on Wal Mart for being largest retailer.

• Sad
Reactions: Lost In FL
The new store in my neck of the woods is killing it. It’s more expensive than Kroger but the ESOP creates an environment where the employees actually care, can I help you with your bag. The PubSubs are great. We've loved them in FL for years and were so happy when they came here...we actually did some work for the new one here.
I work about 5 minutes from the new Publix. They’re definitely pricier than Kroger but can be cheaper if you go there for the BOGO’s. Krogers started putting a few more BOGO’s out since Publix opened. Will be interesting when they open up right across the street from each other on Brownsboro rd. Kroger has a pretty big head start. But Publix may be holding out to see what all Kroger has for amenities so they can one up them. I do like the wing bar on weekends at Publix.

Yeah, you pay "very good accountants and attorneys" to cheat on your taxes. We heard you the first time. It's bullshit and you should be in jail, not making money. You are a criminal. Far more than anyone walking across the border.
So, it is cheating when HE FOLLOWS the tax code. But not cheating when you round up on your writeoffs.

So fing typical.

Haha. Never seen so much whining over debate rules. Remember the last one? Remember Trump's constant interruptions and then picking a fight with the moderator as if he was being bullied? Everyone agreed it was embarrassing and unwatchable. It's a Presidential debate, not an SNL skit. So much fear here. What'd people like me say in 2020? If you convince yourselves Biden literally cannot speak, think, or walk - if you lower the bar so much that it's a win for Biden if he doesn't drool, that doesn't help Trump. Now Trump may actually debate on issues and not perform for an audience as if he's hosting a roast. You're all showing your hand - you pretend Biden is weak and will be beaten, yet you're riled up over a couple debate rules and probably wondering why you're not getting a debate on twitter with Tucker as the moderator instead lol.

That is what going extreme in one direction does to your mind. You believe everything is against you and if something doesn't go 100% your way (and only your way), then it's a conspiracy and everyone is involved. So here it is, on May 15th, we're already getting excuses about a debate when you all convinced yourselves Biden not only wouldn't debate, but Dems wouldn't allow him to run again. Well, this thread is already 0-1. Here's the next 50 pages of this thread...cheat cheating cheat cheat cheaters cheat!!!

Enjoy the debates!

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
Haha. Never seen so much whining over debate rules. Remember the last one? Remember Trump's constant interruptions and then picking a fight with the moderator as if he was being bullied? Everyone agreed it was embarrassing and unwatchable. It's a Presidential debate, not an SNL skit. So much fear here. What'd people like me say in 2020? If you convince yourselves Biden literally cannot speak, think, or walk - if you lower the bar so much that it's a win for Biden if he doesn't drool, that doesn't help Trump. Now Trump may actually debate on issues and not perform for an audience as if he's hosting a roast. You're all showing your hand - you pretend Biden is weak and will be beaten, yet you're riled up over a couple debate rules and probably wondering why you're not getting a debate on twitter with Tucker as the moderator instead lol.

That is what going extreme in one direction does to your mind. You believe everything is against you and if something doesn't go 100% your way (and only your way), then it's a conspiracy and everyone is involved. So here it is, on May 15th, we're already getting excuses about a debate when you all convinced yourselves Biden not only wouldn't debate, but Dems wouldn't allow him to run again. Well, this thread is already 0-1. Here's the next 50 pages of this thread...cheat cheating cheat cheat cheaters cheat!!!

Enjoy the debates!
Night dummy back here with his 3000 word useless as crap posts.
BidenBot.

Night dummy sure loved the moderators debating Trump and not letting Trump debate Biden. I love a good ol’ 3 on 1 bully fest. Go Night dummy, go!!

remember when the moderators didn’t follow up on Biden denying that his stupid crack head sons laptop wasn’t his? 😂😂😂😂

I’ll say this… I am glad they are eliminating the audience from the debate. Unnecessarily distracting, and was always fuel for candidates trying too hard to produce those forced and contrived one line zingers to get the crowd going.
Thank you. Like I said, it's a debate for the most important position this country has, it's not SNL or a roast. Trump loved making the audience go "ohhh" and "ahhh." Well, now he can just talk issues and not be a performer of his personal circus.

Thank you. Like I said, it's a debate for the most important position this country has, it's not SNL or a roast. Trump loved making the audience go "ohhh" and "ahhh." Well, now he can just talk issues and not be a performer of his personal circus.
I will also add that the damn press pool “moderators” better stay the hell out of the debates also. Their job is not to insert commentary or attempt to fact check candidates during the debate. Frankly I’d rather they not be there either, and just let the two candidates conduct their own debate with each other.

I will also add that the damn press pool “moderators” better stay the hell out of the debates also. Their job is not to insert commentary or attempt to fact check candidates during the debate. Frankly I’d rather they not be there either, and just let the two candidates conduct their own debate with each other.
Agree about the moderators but I'm also not buying what this thread sells. Not every moderator chosen has a personal hatred towards this thread's choice for POTUS. Tucker and Joe Rogan are not going to mod a Presidential debate. Ole Joe and Don need to control themselves and act like grown ups for a change. We don't need a Springer-like audience, constant jabs, and talking over each other. They need to sell themselves to the country. Maybe the country says "no" to Biden and "alright, let's do this again." to Trump. The world on social media was literally mocking the last debate because it was a shit show. Rules are now in place to prevent that from happening again. Does this thread want Trump to debate now or back out? I dunno.

Agree about the moderators but I'm also not buying what this thread sells. Not every moderator chosen has a personal hatred towards this thread's choice for POTUS. Tucker and Joe Rogan are not going to mod a Presidential debate. Ole Joe and Don need to control themselves and act like grown ups for a change. We don't need a Springer-like audience, constant jabs, and talking over each other. They need to sell themselves to the country. Maybe the country says "no" to Biden and "alright, let's do this again." to Trump. The world on social media was literally mocking the last debate because it was a shit show. Rules are now in place to prevent that from happening again. Does this thread want Trump to debate now or back out? I dunno.
Debate - yes.

Moderators - no. No matter what anyone may try, these days it’s likely impossible to find a moderator who can avoid becoming part of the debate, regardless of which candidate they may prefer. Just eliminate them altogether.

As far as what will transpire in the debate, I’m sure both Biden and Trump will engage in some antics that will make everyone wonder why there aren’t any other options. Biden certainly didn’t do anything to try to set an appropriate tone for the debate with the video he put out today.

Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT