POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are all these poor people that can't afford to go anywhere else for food too?

Those poor Publix shoppers... 🤣🤣🤣
Publix net earnings up nearly 50% in 2023.

Those poor Kroger shoppers.
Kroger profits 2023.....
Kroger annual gross profit for 2024 was $33.364B, a 4.99% increase from 2023. Kroger annual gross profit for 2023 was $31.778B, a 4.71% increase from 2022.

Those poor Trader Joes customers...
The fan-favorite specialty retailer saw visits increase 6.3% in May compared to January of 2022.

Those poor Costco grocery shoppers....

Poor Sambo. Doesnt even read beyond a headline. Sad little GSchool troll.

In the fourth quarter (Q4) of fiscal 2023, Publix saw a 7.8% decrease in its net earnings of $1.2bn compared with $1.3bn in the corresponding period of 2022.

haha

GNeiPpUWIAAeGvW

Poor Sambo. Doesnt even read beyond a headline. Sad little GSchool troll.

In the fourth quarter (Q4) of fiscal 2023, Publix saw a 7.8% decrease in its net earnings of $1.2bn compared with $1.3bn in the corresponding period of 2022.
One quarter out of 4 years.
Of course you can't increase profits FIFTY PERCENT every year.
You're reaching Hannibal....Reaching hard to find any doom and gloom you can.
Btw... I'm sure this shout out made you happy! 🤣

Are all these poor people that can't afford to go anywhere else for food too?

Those poor Publix shoppers... 🤣🤣🤣
Publix net earnings up nearly 50% in 2023.

Those poor Kroger shoppers.
Kroger profits 2023.....
Kroger annual gross profit for 2024 was $33.364B, a 4.99% increase from 2023. Kroger annual gross profit for 2023 was $31.778B, a 4.71% increase from 2022.

Those poor Trader Joes customers...
The fan-favorite specialty retailer saw visits increase 6.3% in May compared to January of 2022.

Those poor Costco grocery shoppers....

Well as I said, anyone with a brain knows those headlines mean nothing without looking at actual revenue, expense and margin detail. And adjusting for inflation to see real numbers.

And people being unable to afford to eat out or travel in Biden’s economy, so going to Trader Joe’s more isn’t telling the story you want the number to tell.

I don't give a flying **** about the trade deficit. it's a meaningless number. 2020 was a US record deficit of $680 billion after Trump pretended to spend 4 years fighting it. A trade deficit just means we are rich and buy tons of shit. Would you rather we were a poor country that relied on exports to survive?
Fortunately, certain key individuals actually care about the trade deficit. Good little read from freebie Wall Street Journal piece about Robert Lighthizer, former trade ambassador under Trump.

Read and weep, detractors.

Same people will let violent offenders, both citizens and foreigners, go free after terrible assaults.

Trump has previously said he would pardon them.

From the article:

Last year, all nine were found guilty of violating the controversial Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act. They each face a sentence of up to 11 years in federal prison.

“From the abolitionists, the suffragettes, the civil rights movement, anti-Vietnam war protests, anti-nuclear protests, climate alarmists, and even the ‘mostly peaceful’ riots of 2020, NO ONE was threatened with 11 years!!!”
How much time will these idiots protesting, vandalizing, assaulting people and denying people their constitutional rights to move freely about their campuses, serve?

How much vandalism did these people being sentenced commit? How many physical assaults?

Both of them are absolutely terrible. In different ways, just as you said. The fake elector plot is so egregious as to be disqualifying though, so basically all issues are moot. Our country was founded and has operated as a democratic constitutional republic for over two hundred years. Sacrificing that for a demagogue is out of the question.
"Constitutional Republic" Nowhere in the founding documents is the word "Democratic" or "Democracy" mentioned. In fact, it says we are guaranteed a "Republican form of Government"

Our government's done tons of heinous shit over the centuries. See every treaty with the natives forged and broken. Or numerous interventions in Latin America. Or institutionalized chattel slavery. Or myriad other examples. None of which justifies trying to overthrow the government of the people to install yourself as dictator. We are not perfect, by any stretch of the imagination. That does not mean Donald J Trump is better.

Edit to add, since you did:

It shouldn't be astonishing. Spooks have been doing shady shit for longer than either of us have been alive. Hoover with his dresses and kompromat. The aforementioned coups across the globe. I agree with you that it's crap. The entire idea of secret FISA courts is crap. Leftist communities have had the full power of our intelligence apparatus aimed at them for decades of Cold War paranoia. This stuff has always happened. You're just mad now that it's happening to the right instead of the left. I agree with you it's BS. But it's America. And has been for far longer than Donald Trump.

There is not a direct throughline from the handling of the Steele dossier to Trump organizing fake electors. It does not matter what they did to you, you don't get to just try to seize power after losing an election.
The fact you think Trump is or was going to be some type of despotic Dictator, proclaiming himself "President for Life" or some asinine BS, makes you no different than what you claim all of us to be. An idiotic Conspiracy Theorist.

There you go again Goebbels. You think you can keep just repeating the lie that it will work. We have already covered this. Trump had full right to challenge a fraudulent election using alternate electors stated by the Constitution.

No amount of your bastardizing the Constitution to fit your weak little mind will change the truth.

You are Goebbels.
If there was any merit for prosecution on the basis of Dions claims, Trump would be rotting in prison as we speak. Instead he's sitting in a Kangaroo Courtroom over BS, made up, lawfare accusations by corrupt DA's and Judges in coordination with the Biden Admin and DOJ. The things being done to keep Trump tied up in these Courtroom proceedings and gag ordered is far more egregious than anything he perceives Trump did on J6. The DOJ literally planted evidence in the Classified Document case.

gee, i really sympathise with them now

😂
🤡🤡

Absolutely hilarious! So many ignorant and just plain stupid people following precisely in Colin Kap's faceplant. They'll probably tear up their receipts from the gas station next, and then eventually refuse their electricity from the coal fired plants and freeze to death.

So much for that "education" they received and was likely paid for by either the govt, rich parents, or student loans. No one who worked their way through college for a functional degree would be stupid enough to actually "sever their ties to the university" (not that these students will either, since they will put their "degree" and university on every resume).

Should've gone to clown college and learned why everyone is really laughing at them.

Well as I said, anyone with a brain knows those headlines mean nothing without looking at actual revenue, expense and margin detail. And adjusting for inflation to see real numbers.

And people being unable to afford to eat out or travel in Biden’s economy, so going to Trader Joe’s more isn’t telling the story you want the number to tell.
Can't afford to gamble, eat out or travel??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Really??????
Stop watching memes and Twatter for your news.
Facts. Data. Reality.......

Can't afford to gamble, eat out or travel??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Really??????
Stop watching memes and Twatter for your news.
Facts. Data. Reality.......

I know your don’t read anything you post, and certainly wouldn’t comprehend it if you did, but your South Carolina link is talking about 2021 and your Florida link attributes the increase to international travelers.

Normally I just ignore your links, because you don’t even read them, but every time I click on one it’s saying the opposite of what your little smooth brain thinks it is.

Edit: those were the only two links I looked at but I assume the others also make you look like a dumbass.

I know your don’t read anything you post, and certainly wouldn’t comprehend it if you did, but your South Carolina link is talking about 2021 and your Florida link attributes the increase to international travelers.

Normally I just ignore your links, because you don’t even read them, but every time I click on one it’s saying the opposite of what your little smooth brain thinks it is.

Edit: those were the only two links I looked at but I assume the others also make you look like a dumbass.
That data is usually a year behind. Here's more for your little pea brain to digest....

But...but...but ....Dear Leader says everyone is poor and sad with no money to travel. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That data is usually a year behind. Here's more for your little pea brain to digest....

But...but...but ....Dear Leader says everyone is poor and sad with no money to travel. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You reposted the same Florida link that talks about international travelers.

I know you don’t read this shit, but Jesus, I just told you what that one said. But you didn’t even know you’d already posted the link.

You are right though, everything is great for everyone and the economy is awesome. Everyone vote Joe Biden if you want more of the same plus higher taxes.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but why does anyone attempt to dialog with Sammy, Dion, MAB, et al? They're never EVER going to admit that they're wrong, that facts presented even subtly changed their viewpoint, that there may, in fact, be more than one way of interpreting facts/events, etc. Constantly replying to their DNC talking points with 'false', 'you're an idiot', etc. is pointless. My suspicion is that they don't actually believe much of what they post but they know the usual suspects will immediately give them validation by replying to their posts. Replying to them is what they want. They aren't listening to your arguments and aren't considering anything other than what they believe. So, why waste even 1 second engaging with them? BTW, I've put some of our more reactionary/Far Right posters on ignore, also. Anyone who is so dogmatic that they have the ONLY truth is a surefire bet to be on ignore posthaste.

If you would all just ignore them, they wouldn't get the attention they crave and live for and, perhaps, they'd just go away. Ignore is a wonderful thing. I'm all for a reasoned, intellectual debate. But, talking with the above posters is like a Martian trying to converse with a fungo bat. IGNORE them and they'll stop - just like 2-year olds throwing a tantrum. If you constantly react to them, you'll only get more outrageous and more frequent tantrums. Ignore and they stop.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but why does anyone attempt to dialog with Sammy, Dion, MAB, et al? They're never EVER going to admit that they're wrong, that facts presented even subtly changed their viewpoint, that there may, in fact, be more than one way of interpreting facts/events, etc. Constantly replying to their DNC talking points with 'false', 'you're an idiot', etc. is pointless. My suspicion is that they don't actually believe much of what they post but they know the usual suspects will immediately give them validation by replying to their posts. Replying to them is what they want. They aren't listening to your arguments and aren't considering anything other than what they believe. So, why waste even 1 second engaging with them? BTW, I've put some of our more reactionary/Far Right posters on ignore, also. Anyone who is so dogmatic that they have the ONLY truth is a surefire bet to be on ignore posthaste.

If you would all just ignore them, they wouldn't get the attention they crave and live for and, perhaps, they'd just go away. Ignore is a wonderful thing. I'm all for a reasoned, intellectual debate. But, talking with the above posters is like a Martian trying to converse with a fungo bat. IGNORE them and they'll stop - just like 2-year olds throwing a tantrum. If you constantly react to them, you'll only get more outrageous and more frequent tantrums. Ignore and they stop.

I’m only here to tell stupid lefties they’re stupid. I ignore them in real life.

You reposted the same Florida link that talks about international travelers.

I know you don’t read this shit, but Jesus, I just told you what that one said. But you didn’t even know you’d already posted the link.

You are right though, everything is great for everyone and the economy is awesome. Everyone vote Joe Biden if you want more of the same plus higher taxes.
No you're right. Even though almost every single economic measure including stocks, GDP, manufacturing, unemployment, tourism $$, airline travel, consumer spending etc. points to a damn good economy.... I'm gonna roll with whining and complaining because that's what whatever media source I choose tells me.
If you hate Joe Biden because he comes off as a dementia patient....fine. But it just ain't reality that the economy is terrible. It's far from terrible.
Prices are high because the economy is booming dude. Supply/demand in a capitalist society.
If you want lower prices then get ready to root for a recession and high unemployment because that's the only way these prices drop.
Trump ain't droppin the price of food at Kroger.

No you're right. Even though almost every single economic measure including stocks, GDP, manufacturing, unemployment, tourism $$, airline travel, consumer spending etc. points to a damn good economy.... I'm gonna roll with whining and complaining because that's what whatever media source I choose tells me.
If you hate Joe Biden because he comes off as a dementia patient....fine. But it just ain't reality that the economy is terrible. It's far from terrible.
Prices are high because the economy is booming dude. Supply/demand in a capitalist society.
If you want lower prices then get ready to root for a recession and high unemployment because that's the only way these prices drop.
Trump ain't droppin the price of food at Kroger.

Alright man. Riden with Biden. Economy is great. A vote for Biden is a vote for more of this awesome economy.

Interesting. Alternate electors was kosher in 1960 ... because it favored the Dims.
As we've been over, no they weren't. Nixon specifically said the event created no precedent. The second slate from 1960 was illegal too, just that no one cared because they represented the correct outcome. 1960 and 2020 aren't similar in any way. 2020 is more similar to 1876, but still with its own unique flair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT