POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you're saying that these things didn't happen? Even though they are now a matter of public record. Is that your contention?

These aren't opinion pieces. These are factual things that have been discovered and reported.

It very much sounds like YOU are the rube...
I didn't watch it. Patrick Bet-David is a piece of scum grifter. The world would be much better off without him, doesn't matter if he's saying the sky's blue you shouldn't be listening.

I didn't watch it. Patrick Bet-David is a piece of scum grifter. The world would be much better off without him, doesn't matter if he's saying the sky's blue you shouldn't be listening.

So, you're impugning facts, that you admittedly didn't listen to, just because you hate the messenger.

Got it...

I think I see the problem here.

So, you're impugning facts, that you admittedly didn't listen to, just because you hate the messenger.

Got it...

I think I see the problem here.
I have no position on whatever "facts" are in that video. It's not worth giving him the view to find out. Anything said in that video can be gotten from a source that doesn't benefit someone like Patrick Bet-David.

The prosecutor in the manafort case expected a pardon so he filed his forfeture as a civil case so the bitch don't get any of his money back. And NJ already prepping a state case to lock his ass back up.
Meanwhile, back in New Jersey....

GD crook!

You're the only one talking about Patrick Bet-David (I didn't even know that name until you mentioned it), I'm talking about the startling revelations that have come out of Wisconsin and Georgia.

While YOU keep prattling on about someone I've never heard of or seen before.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
GNaZd9cXAAADNCY

Last edited:
You're the only one talking about Patrick Bet-David (I didn't even know that name until you mentioned it), I'm talking about the startling revelations that have come out of Wisconsin and Georgia.

While YOU keep prattling on about someone I've never heard of or seen before.
Ok, since this indicates you aren't actually a fan I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. It's his podcast btw.
I watched the whole thing just for you. Let's break it down point by point:

1) Claire Woodall and Kimberly Zapata are Trumpers. You get that right? Zapata was prosecuted for illegally requesting 3 ballots that she sent to a Republican state congressperson to try to prove fraud was possible. She was not committing fraud for Joe Biden to win the election. She was committing fraud with literally 3 ballots for Donald Trump.

2) Dominion stuff all nothing but rumors and speculation from vested interests.

3) How that video on the 380k ballots is edited gives us no information. Nowhere did anyone say those 380k images are gone, or missing, or have been deleted. They said only the 518k from the recount were subpoenaed. What are you claiming are the "facts" here? Nothing is provided. Everything the talking heads here say about the clip is wrong and made-up speculation.

Get the real information, not what this group of idiots has to say about it. That's exactly what I was saying from the start, you don't need your information filtered for you through a panel of jackasses. So disappointing.

Ok, since this indicates you aren't actually a fan I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. It's his podcast btw.

I watched the whole thing just for you. Let's break it down point by point:

1) Claire Woodall and Kimberly Zapata are Trumpers. You get that right? Zapata was prosecuted for illegally requesting 3 ballots that she sent to a Republican state congressperson to try to prove fraud was possible. She was not committing fraud for Joe Biden to win the election. She was committing fraud with literally 3 ballots for Donald Trump.

2) Dominion stuff all nothing but rumors and speculation from vested interests.

3) How that video on the 380k ballots is edited gives us no information. Nowhere did anyone say those 380k images are gone, or missing, or have been deleted. They said only the 518k from the recount were subpoenaed. What are you claiming are the "facts" here? Nothing is provided. Everything the talking heads here say about the clip is wrong and made-up speculation.

Get the real information, not what this group of idiots has to say about it. That's exactly what I was saying from the start, you don't need your information filtered for you through a panel of jackasses. So disappointing.
You are the biggest effing liar on this board. More than Sam.

None of what you posted is true.

Liar liar liar

I’m paying double or more for everything i buy for a start. If Biden wins again, we will absolutely have soldiers fighting abroad. Ukraine is in danger of falling as we speak. The DC grifters won’t allow that without throwing young American boys into the fray. More of your neighbors died of Covid during the Biden regime than Trumps.
Yep. People have quit following Ukr news and it's not like the msm reports accurately anyway... but Rus is kicking their ass right now. Ukr news is reporting bad stuff happening on the front. Generals are being fired, brigades are being disbanded and reformed due to ignoring orders, territorial defense forces with no combat training are being forced into the front line due to losses... People are still acting like Rus is running forward with shovels and then falling over dead.

Ukr is trying to get Europe to send all military aged men back to Ukr to join the fight.... You don't do that if you are kicking ass... You do that because you've lost tons of men and the ones still fighting are wore out.

People say, why is Trump holding a rally in a state he has no chance of winning? Well, that is close to the Pennsylvania border, where he DOES need to rally support. He is NOT stupid. LOL

A lot of of those folks were probably from eastern Penn.
NJ is going to be in play. He may not win it or NY but he is going to force dems to spend time and money there. They can't just count on them as being in the bag.

It said all of the ballots were subpoened, only 500,000 and change were submitted as a result of the subpoena. That leaves 380 some odd thousand outstanding.
No, the 518k are from the recount, the 380k she’s asking about are from Election Day. Watch the clip again. “What was subpoenaed was the ballot images for the recount, because that’s what this case was about, not the Election Day.” Like I said at the start of all this, media literacy.

She clearly said, "We requested images of ALL the ballots from Fulton Co. She then said the one's they received were from the recount. Which begs the question, why were only a portion of the ballots counted during the recount? And why are there no images for the rest of them?

No, the 518k are from the recount, the 380k she’s asking about are from Election Day. Watch the clip again. “What was subpoenaed was the ballot images for the recount, because that’s what this case was about, not the Election Day.” Like I said at the start of all this, media literacy.
More bullshit. You have no clue what you are talking about.

She clearly said, "We requested images of ALL the ballots from Fulton Co. She then said the one's they received were from the recount. Which begs the question, why were only a portion of the ballots counted during the recount? And why are there no images for the rest of them?
No. She corrects her interlocutor saying that they requested the ones from the recount as that's what the case pertains to. They never requested these supposed Election Day images the questioner is claiming are missing. You're misunderstanding the exchange. They received everything they requested.
Am I saying that this cost Trump the election? Not at all. What I AM saying is that things like this give people reasons to question the validity, or MANNER in which our elections are conducted.
Why? There is nothing wrong here. You're inventing something because of your misunderstanding of an exchange in a clip.

Last edited:
No. She corrects her interlocutor saying that they requested the ones from the recount as that's what the case pertains to. They never requested these supposed Election Day images the questioner is claiming are missing. You're misunderstanding the exchange. They received everything they requested.

Why? There is nothing wrong here. You're inventing something because of your misunderstanding of an exchange in a clip.

Talk about more bullshit. You got so much bullshit running through you that you need to be on a farm and not digging up coal.

Effing liar.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
Duke Students Walk Out When Seinfeld Spoke

Can Jewish people be upset when they voted for Biden?

I'm also curious if Jews are still voting for allowing refugees into the country when the refugees end up hating them.
It's the strangest thing. The UK is dealing with this. They have made gay people the most protected people in their country yet they let in tons of muslims who want to stone them to death. The only way it makes sense is if they want civil unrest to usher in more lockdowns and more security measures.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT