POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Refusing to refill the SOR helps to keep prices high in spite of production. Forcing the perception of scarcity is market manipulation. Used to be done for the benefit of the US, but it hasn't been that way for a while now. We got to enjoy it for 3 years before the dems, rinos, and globalists acted to burn it all down to the ground in 2020.
Actually...depleting the SOR helps to bring down gas prices due to higher levels of oil available in the world market.
That's why Biden released oil from the SOR following the Russian oil embargo in order to keep prices from skyrocketing.
Trump was the first Republican President in history to leave office with a net loss in the SOR. Dems have done that consistently since Clinton.

https://arstechnica.com/information...-have-prevented-737-max-crashes-as-an-option/
Boeing is going to be crucified. They sold the safety features for their new MCAS system as add ons. Those 2 planes crashed becasue the pilots had no idea the sensor werent working because they didn't have the indicators. Of course now boeing is adding them in. They are going to lose bigly lawsuits
GNJRc7IagAA2Bau

Chinese and Saudi money well spent. I remember when the info came out about uranium one, I wasn't shocked at all the Clinton's sold out their country. However I was shocked it was for so little money which was ten million iirc.

10 mil for a former president to commit treason. Way cheaper than I would've ever guessed.

People aren't understanding how bad Disney is doing financially right now. They've wasted so much money the last 8 years and their profits are being cut into by inflation and drop in brand approval. Domestic parks are starting to see a significant slip in attendance. If the Cruise ships get a dip this summer then Disney is fooked until they get rid of Iger.

I think "men" that want to compete in women's sports, swimming for instance, should have to wear a weighted belt, to mimic the variance in body load distribution between men and women. Let's see how they do with 20 pounds of lead shot tied around their waist. (this is not to imply that female swimmers are fat "around the middle", it's just science, that the balance distribution varies between male and female, skinny or NOT)

Or, in the case of MMA, "men" have to fight with a midget (sorry little person) strapped to their back.
No. Real men should take all these types out behind the woodshed and put an end to the nonsense

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang
People aren't understanding how bad Disney is doing financially right now. They've wasted so much money the last 8 years and their profits are being cut into by inflation and drop in brand approval. Domestic parks are starting to see a significant slip in attendance. If the Cruise ships get a dip this summer then Disney is fooked until they get rid of Iger.
Iger is the John Calipari of CEOs

Reactions: hmt5000
Iger is the John Calipari of CEOs
He overpaid for the the Fox deal and then didn't do anything with those properties until this summer. Imagine spending $70billion for a property and not doing anything with it for 5 years.... It's truly amazing.

Reactions: augustaky1
I might go back in and purchase 100 shares. TLRY also owns 5% of national craft beer market.
How much per share? And that’s good and all about owning 5% of the craft beer market, but I’d prefer my craft beer to be locally owned and produced, not sold out to a big conglomerate. But doesn’t mean there aren’t some good ones on the shelf at the liquor store those conglomerates.

How much of that oil is staying here versus going overseas? How much is being used to restock our reserves that Biden depleted? Why isn't gas priced at 2019 levels if we've surpassed that mark?
More appropriate question….. how much of that production is DESPITE of Biden’s attempt to hurt our domestic crude industry? Answer? A lot of it as it’s primarily on private lands that Biden can’t control.

Reactions: hmt5000
People will still say there is zero evidence of cheating. I just don't understand it. Ignorance or outright lying?
It’s outright blind, deaf and dumbness at this point. So blinded by their partisan narratives, they don’t see the evidence right in front of them. Deaf to any legitimate exposing of the blatant cheating and dumbness just because they’re just dumb for falling prey to the propaganda.

Reactions: JumperJack

I'm probably too close to Louisville to see it but I'll try to check it out. Our weakening magnetic field is one of the things I can't believe isn't talked about more.

• Wow
Reactions: blubo
More appropriate question….. how much of that production is DESPITE of Biden’s attempt to hurt our domestic crude industry? Answer? A lot of it as it’s primarily on private lands that Biden can’t control.

I think about it a little differently. I think the oil lobby likes that prices are high, especially since people are still buying gas. So why would they NOT make massive hay while the sun shines?

one small step toward sanity. good

It's crap and a slap in the face to any black people in the community.
It would be like a community in Germany voting to name their local high school after Adolph Hitler or one of his generals.
I'm sure the Jews in that community would be thrilled about that.

Civil War traitors and WW2 Nazi sh** belongs in a museum....so we can learn what not to do to our fellow human beings.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Trump screwed up by not kicking the UN out of the US. Let them move their HQ to some Middle East shithole. The US shouldn’t spend a damn penny on them going forward.

That's not a first term action, imo. Not enough people knew how corrupt they are. I think that's being revealed more under this admin. Unfortunately, this was the only way a lot of necessary backing would come around. People had their heads buried in the sand about so much before the last election

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT