POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm shocked that only 45 percent of Americans realize that this New York trial is straight out of PT Barnum's playbook. LOL (actually, considering how stupid people are, I should be grateful for that 45 percent)

On the bright side, 45 percent will most likely land Trump where he ACTUALLY belongs; not in a cell, but back in the White House.
The way the question was asked was out of all the charges, not just the NY case. 54% think they're legit. And of the cases before him the NY one people are hearing about is arguably the weakest.

Last edited:
At this point, they might as well throw out the Georgia case too. It's aging like a dead fish that's been in the garbage pail for 5 days.

What's the score now?

Documents case: manipulated evidence (not to mention they have Biden as precedent)

Georgia case: Malfeasance in the DA's office, and it turns out there was most likely fradulent returns filed.

New York: Star witness (that has nothing to do with the case) talks to dead people.

What's left? I'm forgetting one, but it's harder to keep up with than a Fellini film.
Letitia James. Wasn't that the property value case? The one in which people that value property for a living said nothing was done wrong, there were ZERO victims, but the judge watched a house flipping show one weekend and is now an "expert"? Oh, and despises Trumps and supports China Joe....

Yes! Thank you. That one has no bearing on the election now, and it is definitely getting overturned.

So that's one pile of poop in the scoop, three more to go.

New York is probably the only one that is going to wrap up before the election. Just in time to give another Trump Bump.

(bump has an entirely different meaning in the current White House)

At this point, they might as well throw out the Georgia case too. It's aging like a dead fish that's been in the garbage pail for 5 days.

What's the score now?

Documents case: manipulated evidence (not to mention they have Biden as precedent)

Georgia case: Malfeasance in the DA's office, and it turns out there was most likely fradulent returns filed.

New York: Star witness (that has nothing to do with the case) talks to dead people.

What's left? I'm forgetting one, but it's harder to keep up with than a Fellini film.
The $350 mil judgement and possible seizure of assets in a case that had no victim or anyone claiming they were defrauded in any way.

Giving $80 mil to a woman with a made up rape allegation that had zero evidence and that they changed the statute of limitations law specifically to prosecute.

One would expect both of these should be overturned on appeal based on their absurdity, but then again this is New York we’re talking about.

I wonder if, on balance, the Fed has done more damage or good during it's existence? I'm not an economist, so if we have anyone on here that IS, I'd be interested in hearing their take(s).

Worse by far, if from the perspective of the nation and the average person.

What's the score now?

Throw out the cases and make sure every attorney at the doj, fibs, and in these states that knowingly fabricated or presented fraudulent evidence to obtain subpoenas, surveillance, begin investigations, and bring cases to court that they KNEW UNDOUBTEDLY had no business being brought against him and others. Regardless of the minuscule harvest they managed to harvest, the "evidence" obtained should've been throw out due to violations of law in the securing of warrants. That and not even mentioning the fraudulent set ups, politically motivated (witch hunt) cases and rulings, and multiple breaches of atty client privilege, due process and first amendment rights, and the right to privacy.

The entire judicial process has been on trial before our very eyes and is clearly corrupted to its core. Time for a whole house (branch) cleaning.

You can make a valid point, and STILL be an insufferable ****.

(apologies to Girthang, but I felt it was warranted in this case)

BTW, what did I miss? I didn't see the post you posted nor to that which it referenced of mine.

BTW, what did I miss? I didn't see the post you posted nor to that which it referenced of mine.
Dion asked if the Conservatives on here still hated Greta Thunburg, after she advocated for nuclear power plants.

And I said something to the effect of, well you know the rest.

And yes, I still find her insufferable.

Dion asked if the Conservatives on here still hated Greta Thunburg, after she advocated for nuclear power plants.

And I said something to the effect of, well you know the rest.

And yes, I still find her insufferable.

She is. I can be, too. But she doesn't register on any level of emotion for me. She's a poorly drawn cartoon with poor dialogue at best.

From the courtroom drawing today with Stormy on the stand:

HcwfgEEZXVAK.jpeg

I wonder if, on balance, the Fed has done more damage or good during it's existence? I'm not an economist, so if we have anyone on here that IS, I'd be interested in hearing their take(s).
More bad. It's one of those commie type of arguments.... Federal banks ruined every country they were allowed to run free. People defend it by saying "it just hasn't been done right" or "we have more data and computers now". Same outcome just took longer.

• Love
Reactions: blubo and Girthang
If they don't cut rates, the stock market will probably dip a bit, and whatever will The Village Idiot have to say about that?

Will he retort that the bars in downtown Lexington are packed after a UK football game as a sign of a robust economy?

I do wonder...
Yea. I was watching a podcast the other day and a female economist was talking about the revised numbers. She was arguing that if you put the revised numbers in at the time they happened that we would have been in a recession since Oct. Bank failures, layoffs, empty rental spaces, record credit card debt, record defaults... The only thing that allowed them to say it wasn't a recession was the stock market and the jobs numbers.... well they were faking those jobs numbers bigly.

More bad. It's one of those commie type of arguments.... Federal banks ruined every country they were allowed to run free. People defend it by saying "it just hasn't been done right" or "we have more data and computers now". Same outcome just took longer.

It still takes the same amount of gold to buy the average house now as it did in the 60s. So they've been neutral in terms of real value, but the yearly wages needed to obtain that same troy ounce measure have not kept pace. In that regard they have stripped the dollar of value by a huge factor (though the current % escapes me).

Used to be 2 years of wages (median, single bread-winner home) could get you an avg home. Now it's somewhere around or over 4 years of household income (median, 2 income household) to do the same.

That of course doesn't factor in the rise in food and utilities expenses across the board, or rising property tax rates, failing infrastructure bills now coming due, that will escalate all of that further.

They're no longer worried about elections. Everyone is bought off. Everything is rigged. The system is ready to fall and they're just getting their pieces in place. Once they move, we can only draw it out rather than win anything. They only care about satisfying their globalist taskmasters now.

I can't wait for the Biden/Trump debate. You committed Joe. No backing out now.
Hard for me to imagine it will actually happen. They can’t really want to put Biden on a debate stage. My guess is the dems try to play the angle of holding out hope for a guilty verdict in the NYC kangaroo court trial and then side step putting Biden in a debate claiming it is beneath the office of the President to debate a convicted felon.

Letitia James. Wasn't that the property value case? The one in which people that value property for a living said nothing was done wrong, there were ZERO victims, but the judge watched a house flipping show one weekend and is now an "expert"? Oh, and despises Trumps and supports China Joe....
worse... NY has a separate court to handle that exact crime, consumer fraud. They didn't have the trial in that court because they couldn't find a crazy enough judge to sign off on going after all of Trumps NY property. It was basically like the Chicago traffic court judge that kicked Trump off the ballot.

One MORE thing we can thank Woodrow Wilson for. (The Fed)

What a colossal turd. Not to mention his batsh*t second wife, Edith, who named herself de facto POTUS after Woodie became a vegetable. LOL
Wilson was always the worst president ever even compared to Carter. Now Wilson might get off the hook. Wilson was just wrong and even made comments that he feared his policies may do more harm than good for working Americans. Biden has no such reasoning skills.

Other way around. The politicians were the hypocrites. After Reagan and the 80s Dems swung so far right we were basically two conservative parties. 90s Dems were further right on some topics than even Repubs are now. You’re seeing the same shift again as Biden pivots on immigration, will happen big time if Trump wins again in the fall.
GNFudPsWQAAx_3s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT