POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about their anti-semitic actions denying Jewish Students access to the Campus facilities and in some instances attacking them, be labeled a hate crime. It's one thing to stand their and preach anti-semitic rhetoric, It's awful, but lawful under the 1A. However when they turn those words into actions, that's where you cross the line into illegality and denying people their civil rights. That's a hate crime.
Nowhere were Jewish students singled out.

• Wow
Reactions: ukalum1988
Devils advocate on inflation though, while Trump (and Congress) lit a fire, the unnecessary subsequent spending bills Biden signed were unprecedented gasoline thrown on the fire. The economy was set to recover once the government got out of the way, and the democrats decided to continue multi trillion dollar deficits.

Edit: and these campus Gaza rallies give Trump a talking point on the BLM riots.

Covid shot policy and lockdowns are unforgivable.

I agree. Trump started inflation but Biden and Co threw gas on it. That's a tricky point that this version of trump will struggle to make and one the pea brain average voter can't comprehend. Imo much cleaner to just have a different voice that could go full bore on the issue.

The Palestine stuff should make a difference but Jews religiously vote dem. If they havent left that party by now, I wonder if they ever will. Anyone else on the issue probably already had their opinion one way or the other. Jmo.

I think his best bet is just to say his 4 years were better than the last 4 and hope pea brain voters forget he was the beginning of the mishandling of covid.

I agree. Trump started inflation but Biden and Co threw gas on it. That's a tricky point that this version of trump will struggle to make and one the pea brain average voter can't comprehend. Imo much cleaner to just have a different voice that could go full bore on the issue.

The Palestine stuff should make a difference but Jews religiously vote dem. If they havent left that party by now, I wonder if they ever will. Anyone else on the issue probably already had their opinion one way or the other. Jmo.

I think his best bet is just to say his 4 years were better than the last 4 and hope pea brain voters forget he was the beginning of the mishandling of covid.

For sure.

With the little Gazas, I just think he has the opportunity to tie them to BLM riots if anyone criticized him for the unrest during his tenure. Just point out it’s the same people from occupy Wall Street, who burned cities when George Floyd overdosed, who are now rioting on campuses. Say it’s important to hold the organizations funding the discontent accountable.

As you note, I don’t think he’ll actually take these positions. Just throwing out what I think he needs to say to best insulate himself from past mistakes.

For sure.

With the little Gazas, I just think he has the opportunity to tie them to BLM riots if anyone criticized him for the unrest during his tenure. Just point out it’s the same people from occupy Wall Street, who burned cities when George Floyd overdosed, who are now rioting on campuses. Say it’s important to hold the organizations funding the discontent accountable.

As you note, I don’t think he’ll actually take these positions. Just throwing out what I think he needs to say to best insulate himself from past mistakes.

That would be a great plan of attack and would resonate. Let's hope he does it.

How about their anti-semitic actions denying Jewish Students access to the Campus facilities and in some instances attacking them, be labeled a hate crime. It's one thing to stand their and preach anti-semitic rhetoric, It's awful, but lawful under the 1A. However when they turn those words into actions, that's where you cross the line into illegality and denying people their civil rights. That's a hate crime.

Shouldn't be a "hate crime" but instead just "a crime" and one that they will enforce like all the rest of the crimes. When someone commits a crime against another person, especially assault or other violent crimes, it is the very definition of hate to do so. Regardless of the minutiae (and trigger words) used to describe it (for the sake of headlines and drama).

I can't knock GED; I became a teenage father @ seventeen, got a cheap ass job only to see it was going nowhere. Got a GED, hired into one of the best manufactory companies in Louisville at the time at age 18. Went to tech school and from the eighties until I retired in 2006 at the age of fifty, I earned an average every year in the mid five to low six figures. So, it can be done and I'm living proof coming from a family of nothing to quickly being the black sheep because I was succeeding. Worked my ass off getting there but I did it. BTW, still married to the same sweetheart I fell in love with, very proud of that. 50 plus years

You are a good man my friend. You lived a good life and you should be proud.

Fun fact: 55 has a German Shepherd named Taco.

Are there "innocent" Gaza civilians?

These folks are still Palestinians... and its WELL DOCUMENTED that they're taught from birth to hate Jews.

Programmed, yes. Just like the ignorant students on US campuses. No way to tell who is innocent, because some are just trying to survive or fit in. God only knows how many. Those considered adults voted for Hamas and for Bipedo Joe, however, so they can't say they have no culpability.

Reactions: blubo and WTF Cat
This is another example as to why the media and the "Press" are different and the Media does not deserve 2nd Am protection. The govt use them to spread disinformation.

Cuomo went on to express frustration over the misinformation ...

“We were given bad information about Ivermectin....

Ironically, Cuomo was one of those spreading misinformation about Ivermectin during the pandemic.

It's not ironic. It's just bullsht. EVERYONE who had half a brain could ask anyone about ivermectin, or any other treatment. They refused to do so. People with microphones and a million viewers REFUSED to do any kind of inquiry. There were thousands of doctors who openly refuted the "covid" talking points about everything from ivermectin to hcq, and they CHOSE to stfu about it and keep their heads down.

He can bite it, just like he did during the panic he helped spread.

For the record, Cuomo, science is studying what happens to everyone and everything, not just you when you are hurt by your choices. Cuomo knows the "why." It's the same "why" in "Why didn't you ask or say anything when it was all happening?" Greed. Money. Power. Arrogance.

Edit- Likewise, they are refusing STILL to report about the correlation between the recent experiment and the drastic rise in leukemia, lymphoma, and aggressive cancers. More people that I love are going to die because NO ONE wants to talk about it.

Desantis and youngkin for sure. I think Abbott is fine but down my list because he caved on covid whereas desantis stood strong.

I think Vivek is interesting and I would vote for him but I'm concerned he's too idealistic.

I'll still stand in the rain to vote trump over Biden but I sure wish trump would've stepped aside to let desantis take the nom. Desantis and vp Vivek would win this election easily. They would be a great combo with a practical leader who gets things done and an ideal guy in Vivek.
I think Desantis crapped the bed from an image standpoint when he decided to take Trump on. I know the two have "mended fences" now, but Desantis should have never gotten into a race with a predetermined outcome. I think he should have held out, kept making Florida the standard bearer for a state with conservative leadership, then been Trump's VP candidate. it would have set him up as the frontrunner and likely predetermined candidate in 2028 for the Republicans. And no telling what will happen to Trump if he miraculously overcomes the cheat. Desantis could have been in position to take the seat if something unforeseen were to happen to Trump. That's just been my take since day 1 of this race.

As it stands now, if Trump is somehow denied the nomination, the establishment will be thrusting Nikki Haley into the seat and then we're screwed.

Reactions: screwduke1
Just saw a clip of Biden on CNN. Holy shit I can’t believe this is the message you guys are going with. The reporter said people are spending 30% more on groceries, and he parroted the line “people have money to spend.”

I was giving sambowieshin the benefit of the doubt that he came up with that idiocy himself, but nope, looks like that actually is the democrat talking point.
Having the money to spend is one thing, having money left at the end of your paycheck to put into savings or invest, is another. Groceries, food, gas, utilities are necessities. people aren't spending it because they have it, they are spending what they have because they have to. big difference.

At the white supremacist meetings. They're all democrats because they know the Republicans aren't racist and fascist enough. Wiscy has plenty of the first
The only rust belt state in which Biden currently holds a lead (according to the 538 polling averages) is Minnesota.

Reactions: Girthang
RFK Jr. is polling at 13 percent in Washington.

If you remove RFK Jr. Biden has a 6 percent lead. With RFK Jr. (and the other 3rd party candidates, all of whom have qualified to be on the ballot) Trump currently leads 40 to 35.

And yes. it IS a big swing.

Dion, come on. The entire misguided nexus of those protests is anti-semitism.

The nexus is fascism and programming. The cover page is rage/hate, sure. That's all just the projection of their self hatred due to their impotence onto others they know nothing about. They'd do the same to Muslims if they were told to. They just haven't been.

Most Muslims/arabs are just as semitic as the descendants of Jacob. Self-described, Jewish people however are more accepting of alternative lifestyles and other religions. I've met more Jewish people that have Buddhist or otherwise considered pagan/polytheistic faiths by percentage than any other group.

• Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1
Like I said, singled out. They were blocking all students. Not just Jewish ones. Just like every other place. Exactly like I've been saying the entire time and y'all have been lying about.
Well Dion, I guess you're right. The protestors were not checking "documents" and inquiring about each student's ethnic background, so, I guess you're right. These protests had nothing to do with anti-semitism. LOL

Pigeons/chess/what not...

The only rust belt state in which Biden currently holds a lead (according to the 538 polling averages) is Minnesota.

Not disagreeing with you. The polls that show Biden leading by any margin are taken within the Democrat demographic. He's barely leading among democrats is what I'm saying.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Congress.... the CDC, WHO, NIH....

The uniparty....

They didn't push bailouts. Trump did. It was his idea and Congress giddily agreed. Dems knew it opened the door for more giveaways and they were right.

I think Desantis crapped the bed from an image standpoint when he decided to take Trump on. I know the two have "mended fences" now, but Desantis should have never gotten into a race with a predetermined outcome. I think he should have held out, kept making Florida the standard bearer for a state with conservative leadership, then been Trump's VP candidate. it would have set him up as the frontrunner and likely predetermined candidate in 2028 for the Republicans. And no telling what will happen to Trump if he miraculously overcomes the cheat. Desantis could have been in position to take the seat if something unforeseen were to happen to Trump. That's just been my take since day 1 of this race.

As it stands now, if Trump is somehow denied the nomination, the establishment will be thrusting Nikki Haley into the seat and then we're screwed.

The best candidate running is never crapping the bed. The fact trump reacted like he did, despite him being the weakest of the 3 realistic candidates, is just more "trump first" actions. Noone should have to kiss the ring of a candidate who mishandled covid and lost to someone with two functioning brain cells.

If Trump was really maga, he would've bowed out while being the lightning rod and letting desantis wipe the floor with the Dems who would've had to counter with newsome.

This is another example as to why the media and the "Press" are different and the Media does not deserve 2nd Am protection. The govt use them to spread disinformation.

Cuomo went on to express frustration over the misinformation surrounding ivermectin and the failure to provide accurate information to the public. He criticized government officials for stifling open dialogue.

“We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is, why? Everyone’s going to say, ‘Joe Rogan was right.’ But that’s not what matters. What matters is the entire clinical community knew that Ivermectin couldn’t hurt you. They knew it. I know they knew it. How do I know? Because now I’m doing nothing but talking to these clinicians who, at the time, were overwhelmed by COVID, and they weren’t saying anything. Not that they were hiding anything, but it’s cheap, it’s not owned by anybody, and it’s used as an anti-microbial, antiviral in all of these different ways. It has been for a long time.”

Ironically, Cuomo was one of those spreading misinformation about Ivermectin during the pandemic.

His comment about how they were "given bad information" speaks volumes. It basically confirms they were being scripted on what to say and not allowed to challenge it. A true honest journalist would have fought back, would have brought in people to debunk the Government narratives, would have challenged them. That's what's SUPPOSED to happen in a health crisis. So much was hidden, censored, banned and denied that it literally amounts to crimes against humanity. Hell, the Government coordinating with Social media and obviously mainstream media outlets to censor and violate Americans 1A rights should be an impeachable offense in and of itself as it goes against his Oath of Office by not preserving, protecting and defending the Constitution.

Were you there? How do you know? I can see video of the mob denying a jew.

Where's your proof?
Well Dion, I guess you're right. The protestors were not checking "documents" and inquiring about each student's ethnic background, so, I guess you're right. These protests had nothing to do with anti-semitism. LOL

Pigeons/chess/what not...
Exactly, how would they even know he's Jewish? The intellectually honest of you are forced to admit such. There is plenty of video of them denying everyone, not checking for Jewish status. But you propagandists just love to twist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT