POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shouldn't be an issue if you are truthful with your records. If you are using a CPA for your taxes you can afford to pay them for an audit.
Shouldn't cost much more than gas, food, lodging and medical expenses to travel across state lines for an abortion that's illegal in your home state.

You are a moron. People don’t use CPAs because they can afford them, they use them because they need to and hope they can afford them in Biden’s economy.

GM_wTPwWIAAuQVn

So, the democrats PLANTED evidence at Maralago?

And all of this "lawfare" has been coordinated by the White House. Even the lefties ... what they are doing should scare the sh!t out of you bc once they are done with us, they will come after you too.
The judge delayed the case indefinitely. That wasn’t given as the reason but I’d think it was. Dems are gomers.

The judge delayed the case indefinitely. That wasn’t given as the reason but I’d think it was. Dems are gomers.
You're right. Separate thoughts. The judge delayed the case because she saw right through the "fast track".

In related events ... big fat Fanni met with the WH, Traitor Jack Smith met with the WH, Bragg did too, and so did the other hack in NY. Hmmm. The dots are there to connect. Biden and the DOJ is all over this, it is literally campaign and election interference. This is literally a conspiracy to undermine duh-mock-racy. And 40+% of the people are too stupid to pick up on it (all left-leaning ppl BTW...)

Who cares if they audit? If you are being honest about your taxes why would you care??
Sam, these audits are extremely stressful, regardless of how honest the taxpayer has been with the prep of their tax return. You’ll be notified months in advance of your meeting date, so good luck sleeping during this period. Also, the cost of bringing your tax preparer is astronomical, because they must spend hours preparing for the audit, plus the travel time, and time spent with the agent. You will also pay the preparer’s max hourly rate for this. I’d rather go 3 rounds with Mike Tyson than endure this shitfest.

And paid for by us.

And like one poster said, good luck getting around the unions.

So this black politician wants public money to be used for union labor and Mexicans to do all the labor then only give jobs and permits for ownership to black ppl and call it FUBU?

NOT LEGAL OR RACISTS AT ALL!

The Biden admin is going to do everything in its power to irreversibly destroy the country, and implement lasting policies in case Trump gets elected.

We don’t need a Republican speaker to help with that, like Johnson has shown he’s all to willing to do.
But Dana Loesch is whining that we're wasting time trying to get rid of Johnson because muh politics.

Stop cheating on your taxes and you can calm down Chicken Little.

No skin off my back. More people getting audited means more money in my pocket. I just look out for small businesses and individuals who are suffering in Biden’s economy. Having the Biden admin target middle class people with audits is just one more thing he’s doing to hurt the country that you obviously support.

No skin off my back. More people getting audited means more money in my pocket. I just look out for small businesses and individuals who are suffering in Biden’s economy. Having the Biden admin target middle class people with audits is just one more thing he’s doing to hurt the country that you obviously support.
Yeah....things are real rough out there. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Who cares if they audit? If you are being honest about your taxes why would you care??

Holy God, you are incredibly stupid. Do you have any idea what an audit entails?

It doesn't matter if you're squeaky clean, it's a monumental pain in the ass for anyone being audited by the IRS.

THE Village Idiot never fails to impress with the idiotic takes. Just mind boggling how dumb he truly is.

Biden can’t and won’t beat trump. He’s senile, has done a pretty horrible job, and might not even make it through this term.

If you don’t want trump, RFK, Jr is your only chance.

You are aware he is a tax professional, amd just might know.more than your dumbass, correct?

How about you calm down, Village Idiot.
I'm not the one freaking out over a few extra IRS agents doing audits....that is you clowns.
I don't cheat on my taxes. No worries on my end.
The ladies on here doth protest too much.
Might wanna quit the tax cheating if ur so stressed over it.

Stop cheating on your taxes and you can calm down Chicken Little.
It's not ppl cheating on their taxes you conspiracy theorist.

Billionaire hides money in shell companies yet bc they have the best tax attorneys and accountants there are the irs won't do anything bc its too much work...you: meh

Single mom of 3 has a yard sale and enters into turbo tax wrong...you: LOCK HER UP

I bet you also believe no household under 400k taxes are getting raised too? You know you can't pick parts of a law and just change it when it expires right, the whole thing expires. Everyone's are going up...but you believed the talking point the cuts were a tax break for the wealthy bc you don't know how refunds work.

Also, your tax dollars:

Last edited:
How is it even possible that The Village Idiot could possibly be as stupid as he is?

And never once have a moment of clarity, and realize just how fantastically stupid he is?

I mean, he gets beat down here daily, by multiple unaffiliated posters.

And doubles down on it, usually with an article that beyond the headline says the OPPOSITE of what his dumbass point was.

How about if where red states met blue states , we had multiple potlucks, men cooking what they cook best, women cook their favorite their dish, and shared it all, would we admit that both sides had something positive to offer? The way to a man's heart ( and most women's ) is thru their stomach? Could we agree that everyone has something good to offer?

Reactions: Dionysus444
How about if where red states met blue states , we had multiple potlucks, men cooking what they cook best, women cook their favorite their dish, and shared it all, would we admit that both sides had something positive to offer? The way to a man's heart ( and most women's ) is thru their stomach? Could we agree that everyone has something good to offer?

Well this is the way things used to be through the church, the kids schools and sports, family work functions, communities, etc until the gov and media really amped up playing everyone against each other. Who you voted for was way down the list on how you judged someone. Now it’s this religion hates this one. This race wants to oppress this one. This political party wants to kill the other ones grandma….Divide and conquer.

Wind is down 1.6 GW, solar is up 1 GW. natural gas is down 25GW coal is down 10GW, nuke is at 100%. hmmm....i wonder which are of electric generation is killing Texans today.
<- - - - huge alternative energy fan.

At any rate, all forms of energy production, even hydro, impacts the environment negatively. It's not all clean as green freaks would have you believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT