• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8papc8.jpg

Last edited:
sorry . i didn’t realize i was blocking anyone’s brain waves.
Not mine. Let's not act so GD rude. Remember Canned Heat? He spammed the crap outta these boards with tweets until adults put a stop to it. Have not seen him in a few years.

This subject has been mentioned here in the past.

There exists a difference between posting and trolling/abuse. Yeah, everybody loves those GD likes. Secret is acting within reason.

Tenure does not mean they are exempt from minimum administrative job requirements . Posting grades falls squarely within that.

Fire their asses or at least suspend without pay until grades are submitted.

Publicly discriminating against only certain students should cost them their teaching credentials, their job, and any pension should they seek it.

Kick him to the curb for who? The problem is that the crazy diehards who want to do this don't have the votes for their own Speaker. Unless you just want the House to hold votes from now until November and get nothing else accomplished.

They aren't "accomplishing" anything now, except putting the country further in debt and destroying the rights of the people. Shut the dang thing down yesterday, if this is the shite they're going to "accomplish."

They will arrest and sue the hell out of a conservative if they refuse service to a gay couple but liberals can openly discriminate against jews and not a peep from the msm.
How are they discriminating? They're withholding grades for all students to get the protestors reinstated. This has nothing to do with Jewish students.

Or we could keep him and the Dems get everything they want anyway. At least removal gets a chance at someone who might actually pursue a conservative agenda. I say a chance, because apparently there are much fewer true conservatives than most thought.
What exactly are Dems getting? Ukrainian funding? More Republicans voted for that than just a handful. I don't see any of their other significant policy priorities being voted through. Is Johnson getting them Medicare for All? Amnesty? Nope.

People are just delusional. This whole rotating Speaker of the House position happened with McCarthy because of EIGHT Republican representatives. EIGHT. That is nowhere near a majority of the chamber or the caucus at large. And it was stupid to get rid of McCarthy who ran circles around Biden on the debt negotiation. Get rid of Johnson and I guarantee you won't find a single person who will get a majority between now and November. And that will guarantee massive Republican losses as it becomes apparent that they have no willingness to actually govern and just want to sow dysfunction.

But hey, it's better to posture and act a fool like MTG, who has zero policies to fix anything that ails the country and is only a fan of hearing her own voice. It crowds out sensible conservative policy that wins elections and gets things done.

Reactions: vhcat70
Tenure does not mean they are exempt from minimum administrative job requirements . Posting grades falls squarely within that.

Fire their asses or at least suspend without pay until grades are submitted.

Agreed with this. Refusing to submit grades is a standard part of the job. If they are unwilling to do it, their job should be terminated and it would hold up under any legal action taken against the university. All you'd need is a university president with the fortitude to do that, though, and I don't think you'd find many that would lest they be forced to resign.

I also don't think this is the "flex" these professors think it is. All you are going to do is create a great deal of anger against the faculty by a vast majority of students and their families. And if those students come from families with long histories at the university and providing contributions it'll create MAJOR pressure on university administration to do something.

What exactly are Dems getting? Ukrainian funding? More Republicans voted for that than just a handful. I don't see any of their other significant policy priorities being voted through. Is Johnson getting them Medicare for All? Amnesty? Nope.

People are just delusional. This whole rotating Speaker of the House position happened with McCarthy because of EIGHT Republican representatives. EIGHT. That is nowhere near a majority of the chamber or the caucus at large. And it was stupid to get rid of McCarthy who ran circles around Biden on the debt negotiation. Get rid of Johnson and I guarantee you won't find a single person who will get a majority between now and November. And that will guarantee massive Republican losses as it becomes apparent that they have no willingness to actually govern and just want to sow dysfunction.

But hey, it's better to posture and act a fool like MTG, who has zero policies to fix anything that ails the country and is only a fan of hearing her own voice. It crowds out sensible conservative policy that wins elections and gets things done.
Except polls showed that what those 8 people wanted was what close to 80% of pubs said they wanted. They were promised stuff and Mc lied. Now we got another guy lying. How about getting pissed at the people screwing over the 80% instead of the people screwing over the guys screwing us.

How many times does Lucy have to pull the football away from you before you realize she isn't on your team?

Except polls showed that what those 8 people wanted was what close to 80% of pubs said they wanted. They were promised stuff and Mc lied. Now we got another guy lying. How about getting pissed at the people screwing over the 80% instead of the people screwing over the guys screwing us.

How many times does Lucy have to pull the football away from you before you realize she isn't on your team?

More like they tried to hold McCarthy hostage. Those polls were also meaningless because they didn't ask whether McCarthy should lose his job over it, especially because he was replaced by someone far less able. That worked out really well!

I'm a Republican and people who were part of that 8 don't represent me or my wishes for the direction of the country. There's something called compromise that has to happen to make the system work. Without that, this country is ungovernable.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: vhcat70 and WTF Cat
Kick him to the curb for who? The problem is that the crazy diehards who want to do this don't have the votes for their own Speaker. Unless you just want the House to hold votes from now until November and get nothing else accomplished.
Exactly what has he accomplished that's positive for America?

Let them argue, vote, and/or do nothing... that's a net positive for the citizenry lol.

Reactions: blubo
More like they tried to hold McCarthy hostage. Those polls were also meaningless because they didn't ask whether McCarthy should lose his job over it, especially because he was replaced by someone far less able. That worked out really well!

I'm a Republican and people who were part of that 8 don't represent me or my wishes for the direction of the country. There's something called compromise that has to happen to make the system work. Without that, this country is ungovernable.
Youre as much a Republican as Mike Johnson, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, and Paul Ryan.

Do us all a favor and just change your registration you liar.

How are they discriminating? They're withholding grades for all students to get the protestors reinstated. This has nothing to do with Jewish students.
Obtuse much. This is totally and exclusively about the Jewish students. WTF were the Hamas supporters protesting in the first place. The Jews.

The Jewish students and the rest should file suit IMMEDIATELY against any radical professor who withholds a grade for a student....especially for the many who have nothing at all to do with the terrorist supporters who call for death to America and to the Jewish people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT