POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're free to propose a variant of capitalism where those things don't happen. Conservatives aren't really interested in that though, just defending the status quo.
GM7u0P0WMAAi2ZV

😡

😡

Straight up treason.

I'm much less sympathetic to trump on this issue. We all know it's a sham. Anyone not convinced never will be. Listen to your lawyers and stop setting money on fire just because you can't stay quiet.

He’s trying to get thrown in jail. Every dollar he spends on the contempt fines is ultimately just an expense in connection with his next batch of campaign ads that show him cuffed and thrown in jail by his political enemies for “speaking against them.”

He’s trying to get thrown in jail. Every dollar he spends on the contempt fines is ultimately just an expense in connection with his next batch of campaign ads that show him cuffed and thrown in jail by his political enemies for “speaking against them.”

I'm sure that's probably true but is there anyone that would sway? Imo anyone who doesn't already know this is a sham is definitely a dem worshiper and voting dem no matter what.

I'm sure that's probably true but is there anyone that would sway? Imo anyone who doesn't already know this is a sham is definitely a dem worshiper and voting dem no matter what.

I don’t know. It boggles my mind that people could still be undecided at this point, but if people are that oblivious, maybe their vote would be impacted by the optics of Trump being thrown in jail by corrupt democrats in a positive direction for Trump. Or maybe they’d think Trump deserves it.

All in all, bending his knee to the corrupt sham isn’t going to work so he might as well push it to the limit. He can afford the fines.

😡

So I guess another "cOnThPiRaThY tHeOrY" gets debunked. The Feds ARE pushing for illegals to vote.

😡

"When is the fat lady singing? There should be a fat lady. Why can't we ever find a singing fat lady when we need one? Somebody find us a fat lady...." - Jeff Goldblum

Reactions: blubo
You're truly a clueless buffoon.
Are you saying that Christians don't endeavor to spread their religion and intertwine it into every aspect of our culture?
Do Christians not travel abroad to spread Christianity and influence others to be Christian? Mission trips ring a bell?
Christians want to promote Christianity in our government, schools, sports, laws and anywhere else they can.
You are the clueless one if you think that is not the case.

such unimaginable cruelty
🥲
🤡

If the schools can't manage their own administration and property, they should be shut down. They aren't there to provide psychological and emotional support for "students." They are there to teach them and prepare them for a world that will chew them up and spit them out. This is not that

• Angry
Reactions: trueblujr2
No he’s the problem along with every other R that sides with Biden and the Ds. Kick him to the curb.
Kick him to the curb for who? The problem is that the crazy diehards who want to do this don't have the votes for their own Speaker. Unless you just want the House to hold votes from now until November and get nothing else accomplished.

Kick him to the curb for who? The problem is that the crazy diehards who want to do this don't have the votes for their own Speaker. Unless you just want the House to hold votes from now until November and get nothing else accomplished.

What’s getting accomplished now besides the Dems agenda and an open checkbook to Ukraine?

Do you think Pelosi and the Dems are supporting him just because think he’s a great guy?

Last edited:
😡

such unimaginable cruelty
🥲
🤡

imagine being the parent of a jewish student affected by this

“…arson suspected”

Think I missed one.

Spammer. How about allowing other posters an opportunity to express their thoughts without scrolling through your load of crappy tweets?

• Wow
Reactions: ukalum1988

Or we could keep him and the Dems get everything they want anyway. At least removal gets a chance at someone who might actually pursue a conservative agenda. I say a chance, because apparently there are much fewer true conservatives than most thought.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Think I missed one.

Spammer. How about allowing other posters an opportunity to express their thoughts without scrolling through your load of crappy tweets?
sorry . i didn’t realize i was blocking anyone’s brain waves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT