POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hitler came to power and the Third Reich was launched, gassing all those "Bolsheviks"(a catchall term used for Jews and leftists). That's what happened.
No, what happened was the beginning of the end for the Nazis. The attack on the USSR was a bad move. Oh, wait, you were referring to a bunch of street brawls in Weimar? Well, you did refer to "the streets". So, those brawls "launched" the Third Reich? All those brawls "launched" were a bunch of busted heads all around.

Anyway, the "wtf" actually referred to your idiotic assessment of the Twitter account as literal Nazi. A quick perusal of his posts shows him railing against Nazis. I have no idea what he means by "Nazis against Bolsheviks", this scenario is more like "Bolsheviks against Karens".

No, what happened was the beginning of the end for the Nazis. The attack on the USSR was a bad move. Oh, wait, you were referring to a bunch of street brawls in Weimar? So, those brawls "launched" the Third Reich? All those brawls "launched" were a bunch of busted heads all around.

Anyway, the "wtf" actually referred to your idiotic assessment of the Twitter account as literal Nazi. A quick perusal of his posts shows him railing against Nazis. I have no idea what he means by "Nazis against Bolsheviks", this scenario is more like "Bolsheviks against Karens".
Imagine clutching one’s pearls at the thought of a murderous Bolshevik meeting their just desserts.

Patton was absolutely, 100% correct.

Sad. Sad that you don’t know the differences and reality. I don’t know your background, it wasn’t in a Christian church with their values, though you can pretend to have been in response.
Christianity doesn't try to kill peaceful non-believers. And don't try the tired crusades trope. That is something no longer practiced, that belief died a long time ago.

Why does every discussion become about abortion to you Sam? If you knock up a 12 year old, rest assured i will personally drive her somewhere that offers abortions. No way would i want your gene pool further poisoning this country.
No doubt. The dude has some serious unhealthy fetish towards his granddaughter. Poor girl. She is probably safer with Pedo Pete.

Science makes many things possible.
God makes everything possible. Including science.

But you do you, fool.
iu

No, what happened was the beginning of the end for the Nazis. The attack on the USSR was a bad move. Oh, wait, you were referring to a bunch of street brawls in Weimar? Well, you did refer to "the streets". So, those brawls "launched" the Third Reich? All those brawls "launched" were a bunch of busted heads all around.
The street violence between Nazis and Bolsheviks destabilizing society was the justification for making Hitler chancellor. The Reichstag fire a few weeks later was directly blamed on Bolsheviks and the purges began. That was the end of German democracy and the beginning of the Third Reich.

The street violence between Nazis and Bolsheviks destabilizing society was the justification for making Hitler chancellor. The Reichstag fire a few weeks later was directly blamed on Bolsheviks and the purges began. That was the end of German democracy and the beginning of the Third Reich.
A gross simplification of events, which involved far more intrigue and so forth, but I'm more interested in why you called some random guy on Twitter an "actual Nazi"? If you can't even that right, how much credibility di you really have, anyway?

A gross simplification of events, which involved far more intrigue and so forth, but I'm more interested in why you called some random guy on Twitter an "actual Nazi"? If you can't even that right, how much credibility di you really have, anyway?
It's already a testament to my credibility that someone as far removed on the other side of the political spectrum from me as yourself finds me credible to being with. I have to be, as the (basically)sole bannerman of The Left here and the target of everyone's ire. I've pointed out many of the dog whistles posted here before, that even the person who posted it didn't know about. Propaganda is alive and well these days my friend. Somehow the thread recognizes that in regards to legacy media, but doesn't apply the same standard universally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT