How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GMyhe-8XQAAeU6Z

These college protests have all the hallmarks of an attempted color revolution. Financed by Soros, David Rockefeller, Bill Gates etc. They raise hell about wars they don’t have any understanding of hoping to create chaos. I’m unsure how exactly they plan to flip this into subservience to the ruling party, but make no mistake they will. My guess is there will be a push for a truly radical replacement for Biden sometime late this summer.
Agree. Bring on Big Mike.

At the end of the day, federal funding for college campuses needs to end. completely. As a society, we will be just fine, no better off, without these indoctrination centers.

Levin is late to the party, I pointed all of this out over a year ago (with the supporting documentation) but it bears repeating, so that the Biden supporters can be fully aware of the "decent man" that they voted for.

Trump is a saint compared to Biden.

Levin has been pointing this out for a while. He knows they are evil and has been pointing it out sparingly. He's already been attacked once. He's much more careful with his words now, or was anyway for a few years.

I've been saying it for at least a decade, but few want to hear it. This is all a systematic abd well-organized destruction of the economy and the entire country FOR PROFIT. All of the actors in it, like Mike Johnson and the other rinos are just playing their part. There is no republican party. They're just the team the Globetrotters are playing tonight.

WTF does any of that have to do with you claiming Hamas was funded by Saudi Arabia?

It's in my post. It's the only explanation for several of the US moves since Obama and our refusal to hold them accountable for their role in 9/11. Then add in hamas and other terror factions always have an endless supply of money and there really is only one possibility.

So excited for this week. Just can't wait for MTG to bring up her motion to vacate the Speaker office as she's promised to do. Should be lots of fun. So all about her.

Scotland is absolutely beautiful. Can’t wait to get back myself. Hope you have a blast.
Sidebar: while in Venice Italy in Dec, I spoke with a native Londoner who had moved to Italy to retire. When asked why, he responded " There only 2 areas worth visiting anymore in Britain: Cornwall and Scotland ". Would love to hear a full report in a separate thread...

For some reason, I don't feel sorry for her. Her stupid indoctrination and virtue signaling is costing her. Not that it would have mattered anyway, I'm sure her degree was in something unemployable as it is.

I definitely don't feel sorry for anyone that breaks the law the gets consequences.

Other than Florida, I don't believe for a second any of these other places will actually expel or follow through on punishment for anyone. Even if they didn't cave to public or academia pressure, they will cave when their Chinese and Saudi benefactors threaten to withhold sweet monies.

I definitely don't feel sorry for anyone that breaks the law the gets consequences.

Other than Florida, I don't believe for a second any of these other places will actually expel or follow through on punishment for anyone. Even if they didn't cave to public or academia pressure, they will cave when their Chinese and Saudi benefactors threaten to withhold sweet monies.
Most of those colleges will call this their Senior Thesis and give them A's for protesting. They'll probably get credit hours for this shit.

Sidebar: while in Venice Italy in Dec, I spoke with a native Londoner who had moved to Italy to retire. When asked why, he responded " There only 2 areas worth visiting anymore in Britain: Cornwall and Scotland ". Would love to hear a full report in a separate thread...
I scuba dived Cornwall in 1985. Ex and I drove all around the area. Visited the real Land's End. Love Penzance. Hope to return next year.

these people are irreversibly lost

Obviously just parroting the propaganda she's been indoctrinated to believe. How can she stand there and honestly say that stopping a bodies natural progression does no damage? And how can she honestly say it can be reversed? How? so now a kid who's on those at 17-18 or later decides they want off, is now going to go through full puberty several years after they should have naturally and all parts will function normally? What a sick and twisted ideology these kids are being fed.

You are a clown. We all know that. You also are the authoritarian. You want the Feds and unelected bureaucracy to dictate rather than the voters in their own state to engage in self rule. There are 50 states and 50 potentials for living by their own rules. THAT is the definition of democracy. Let Cali kill live babies. Just get the votes.

If trannies want to sew a dick on their forehead then go for it. Just pay for it yourself. If Cali wants to tax so you can sew a dick to your forehead go for it. That is why the 10th ammendment is one of my favs.

No. And it won't. It takes a maniac to believe it happens. It doesnt. She can wait until 40 weeks and get it done in every blue state. But she cannot get a drink. A tattoo. A cig. You are a clown with a bizarre fetish.
Healthcare shouldn't be dependent on what your zip code is. Keep your nutty religious based BS laws to yourself.
"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries."
Founding Father....James Madison

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT