• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a reminder

41hP09EaQsL.jpg

You crush them into oblivion like we did the nazis. No, you won’t get rid of all of them but you will make most people not want to be them. Just like the nazis. There are still a few of them but most people do not want to be associated with them now. And therefore, they are no longer a problem.
Again, that’s been tried over and over and over again for over eighty years. Multiple generations. Its never worked.

The solution is to stop intervening. Once Hamas knows they don't have the protection they'll stop because they know destruction is imminent.

If they don't stop, then Israel will wipe out a terrorist state and rid the world of an evil.

Whatever happens it's really none of our business. We sure as hell shouldn't be sending money to either of them, let alone both of them. But our politicians can't upset their Saudi bank rollers so we get this instead.
Ok, so what happens then? After Israel kills every single Hamas member, what then? The next wave of people who had their families killed will just retaliate against Israel. What then?

Ok, so what happens then? After Israel kills every single Hamas member, what then? The next wave of people who had their families killed will just retaliate against Israel. What then?

If they're too dumb to understand when they're beat, it isn't a problem for the US. But that risks sweet Saudi monies, so it will never happen.

No matter what, there will always be some evil and some violence. Trying to reduce anything to zero always makes the cure worse than the disease.

I think you're explaining why the oppressor/oppressed theory doesn't work.

They were given gaza in 2005. Along with tons of aid, infrastructure, etc. Kids born then are now 20 years old, they could've known a completely different world. But instead they voted in hamas and blamed all their problems on everyone else and that's all those kids know.

Very clear who the savages are here not progressing and why the barricade has to stay up and who prevents there being one state...the same one that doesn't want 2.

Well, they can't if you properly genocide them, now can they?

So which is it? Rid the world of all of them, or deal with the exact same shit in perpetuity, as you admit?

If I'm an Israeli, I suggest genocide, in all honesty.

Sorry, if the binary choice is me and mine vs you and yours, I'm taking me and mine 100%.

Sorry if that offends you, racist soy commie boy.

This is the source of their racism accusations.

They are definitively racist, excusing it to themselves with 'empathy." They believe you must be racist jtoo, ust like them, but filled with hate. Otherwise, you'd "cuire" it wiht so-called "empathy."

If you weren't hate=filled racist, then you'd agree with tehir policy solutions. But it's because you are not racist that you don't.
Bin Dirnking tdoay? ;)

Last edited:
If they're too dumb to understand when they're beat, it isn't a problem for the US. But that risks sweet Saudi monies, so it will never happen.

No matter what, there will always be some evil and some violence. Trying to reduce anything to zero always makes the cure worse than the disease.
Exactly, you have no solution. Just continue doing the same thing and expecting different results. Brilliant.

I think you're explaining why the oppressor/oppressed theory doesn't work.

They were given gaza in 2005. Along with tons of aid, infrastructure, etc. Kids born then are now 20 years old, they could've known a completely different world. But instead they voted in hamas and blamed all their problems on everyone else and that's all those kids know.

Very clear who the savages are here not progressing and why the barricade has to stay up and who prevents there being one state...the same one that doesn't want 2.
They were forced into the 141 square miles of Gaza, the size of Philly, from the entirety of Palestine. As stateless refugees with no legal status. And you act like it’s a gift you POS.

Totally support this and it needs to happen. But I do worry about the crazy chaos that will ensue. Can see libs trying to block ICE from rounding up people 100%.

Well, they can't if you properly genocide them, now can they?

So which is it? Rid the world of all of them, or deal with the exact same shit in perpetuity, as you admit?

If I'm an Israeli, I suggest genocide, in all honesty.

Sorry, if the binary choice is me and mine vs you and yours, I'm taking me and mine 100%.

Sorry if that offends you, racist soy commie boy.
And that’s exactly what @bigblueinsanity said last night and then backed away from when called on. They’re doing as much genocide as they can get away with and if there wasn’t this public outcry it’d be much worse. Many of them, especially in power, think exactly like you do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT