How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look at this BULLSHIT

The Africans kept them in check. Now that they have bailed, the umc is in free fall.

The umc is already at #4, “Wear it’s carcass as a skinsuit while demanding respect!”

The umc collapse is going to resemble the end of sears. Sears didn’t go belly up over night or over even a couple of years. Sears was methodically bled out over a decade.

Sears was in middling shape two decades before that, but when Sears was seen as ripe for taking, it was.

Sears was in a unique situation. They owned their stores and the property they sat on.

The last decade of Sears, the company was not run to try to turn things around. They would run to the brink, close stores and then sell property. Rinse/repeat. Once exhausted, sell the trusted in house brand names(Kenmore, craftsman, diehard). It was the slow steady bleed out.

All of those properties were sold to a single mall properties developer whose board shared common members with the Sears board. They redeveloped the Sears space at fayette mall in lex and my mall here in paducah.

That’s where umc is at right now. The national church owns the properties and don’t care if congregations fail. The sale of failed churches will keep the national church open and what ever national leftist causes they endorse alive.

Until there’s none left to sell.

This is a follow up vid to your post. Sane leadership is never returning.

Last edited:
If that’s what you believe, then that is completely understandable.

However that is not the law anymore.

How do we change the law?

Get conservatives voted into office and change it. I’m giving you information on what the data says is the best way to do that.

I agree but I wish it was that easy. A lot of RINOs who are basically paid controlled opposition. But we had laws in place and many states ignored state legislature laws. Pennsylvania being one of them.

In any case, now that Trump is making inroads to inner city, I hope some angry black/latino voters damage drop boxes in the cities of those states that allow them. Steal liberal mail-ins and throws them away etc. it’s sad that voting has come down to this.

You will see a much bigger presence of Republican auditors nationwide.
I don’t agree with everything you’ve posted, but in general I agree that the GOP has to take a much more aggressive posture in defending election integrity as Step 1.

I live in Indiana, and I haven’t voted on Election Day since at least 2012, maybe even earlier than that. IN has a voter ID requirement which works fine, contrary to the liberal progressive naysayers.

Yeah, vote Biden and his damn swine out.

“The only reason we had to pass this law is because the Biden Administration refuses to enforce the laws already on the books," Reynolds said in a statement Friday.

The election for presidential, Senate, and House is going to come down to if GOP voters accept early/mail in voting.
And I'd heard it was a matter of how much Dims cheat. This seems to be faulting Pubs over something out of their control.

Look at this BULLSHIT

It's why 1/4 of their churches left them. Or maybe "right" them would be a better term. My UM Mom would be appalled if still living.

At least one of the two she was a member for over 60 years, Asbury in Highland Heights, has left UM over this. And I think her second one, Florence, may have or is doing so.

Last edited:
Donald Trump’s post on Truth Social last week:

"ABSENTEE VOTING, EARLY VOTING, AND ELECTION DAY VOTING ARE ALL GOOD OPTIONS. REPUBLICANS MUST MAKE A PLAN, REGISTER, AND VOTE!”

One of the most conservative Super PACs:

Jessica Anderson, the president of the conservative super PAC Sentinel Action Fund, which focuses heavily on turning out early and absentee voters, said an embrace of ABEV programs would be a game changer for Republicans in the 2024 presidential race.
Perhaps. Difficulty is that low IQ Dims are more geographically compact & thus easier to reach & sway.

I have no problem with absentee or early voting as long as it's in person. In person with ID. That solves every concern and the only reason anyone would oppose is because they want to cheat.
I thought absentee voting meant it wasn't in-person such as working out of the country temporariiy or away at school or in a nursing home.

You don’t seem to be following.

If vote by mail wasn’t rife with fraud, what you say would be correct,

But if I vote by mail and my opponent casts 2 fraudulent ballots by mail, there’s no point in it and no advantage. Again, we merely have to look at who is pushing it to get an idea of why.
I thought each ballot had its own unique bar code. If so, then this could be done only my obtaining more than one ballot as copying wouldn't work.

So iyo, is them doing this constitutional or not; i.e., does it violate separation of powers?

Definitely first amendment violation

I thought absentee voting meant it wasn't in-person such as working out of the country temporariiy or away at school or in a nursing home.

In ky it just meant you would be absent from your voting district on election Day. You still had to physically show up and vote just on certain days ahead of actual election day. I think early voting replaced absentee.

To me it comes down to Republicans having a much better presence where the votes are being counted which sounds like what the RNC/Lara is pushing now but let’s not fool ourselves to think Dems are not one step ahead like they always are.
Agree. But don't see how same ballot can be counted multiple times if it's bar coded.

The Trump segment of the party are really the only ones who are steadfast against absentee and we really need everyone on the same page.
The Trump segment are the only ones??? They'll tell you if you're not in that segment that you're not a true Pub. But LOL.

Last edited:
I agree but I wish it was that easy. A lot of RINOs who are basically paid controlled opposition. But we had laws in place and many states ignored state legislature laws. Pennsylvania being one of them.

In any case, now that Trump is making inroads to inner city, I hope some angry black/latino voters damage drop boxes in the cities of those states that allow them. Steal liberal mail-ins and throws them away etc. it’s sad that voting has come down to this.
Yep, fight dishonesty with dishonesty & violence.

In ky it just meant you would be absent from your voting district on election Day. You still had to physically show up and vote just on certain days ahead of actual election day. I think early voting replaced absentee.
So then how does someone away at school vote?

He can say whatever he wants, true or not.

So why did MAGA want McCarthy gone so badly? Apparently had no clue, typical, what they'd get in his place.

Why would any conservative support this type of record? He shouldn’t have been elected in the first place. KM is a disgrace.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
So then how does someone away at school vote?

It was by absentee ballot. There was a span of several days prior you had to show up in person and sign something swearing you could not be physically present on election day. Then you cast a physical ballot in person.

It was still in person, just not on election Day.

Reactions: exemjr

The last couple of times I have voted a little early to avoid the crowd. I still had to show my ID. With rare exceptions (illness, etc), if you can't get an ID and show up in person over a 3 or so day period, you don't care enough to deserve a vote.

27bf3d32536a117d.png
You guys need to block Tommyg. He's a troll.

Why would any conservative support this type of record? He shouldn’t have been elected in the first place. KM is a disgrace.
McCarthy is a conservative, just not to your liking or degree. But he was supported because the right wing fringe is just a fringe with their only power being to disrupt.

It was by absentee ballot. There was a span of several days prior you had to show up in person and sign something swearing you could not be physically present on election day. Then you cast a physical ballot in person.

It was still in person, just not on election Day.
I did that. So now if you're 500 miles from home starting Jan. 2024 for the entire year you can't vote?

McCarthy is a conservative, just not to your liking or degree. But he was supported because the right wing fringe is just a fringe with their only power being to disrupt.

So Democrats vote for Democrat interests nearly 100 percent of the time and Republicans vote for Democrat interests 25-50 percent of the time (KM being 50%) except for the “fringe”.

Yeah..Why ever disrupt a system like that?

And the only way to change the law is to elect GOP candidates…

We are telling you the best way to do that.

But by all means, go against the advice of everyone that has a major stake in a Republican majority.
You didn’t answer the question last night about this: how does vote by mail get any GOP candidate elected when the other side just extends the count for days on end to keep sliding in more votes?

It’s irrevocably corrupt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT